Admin Assistant Jobs In Italy 2023 Admin Assistant is a database that serves as the organization’s backbone. He is accountable for the company’s portrayal and image in front of all internal and external contacts in a manner that is compatible with its value statement.
Maybe the greatest advantage of this position is that a bachelor’s degree is not required (though having one is a plus). Nonetheless, excellent MS skills and appropriate experience are required. Given this is a semiskilled position, the EU would be the best place to get employment. For unskilled and semi-skilled roles, Europe utilizes foreign employees. For the position of administrative assistant, women are strongly encouraged to apply. This post has presented you with a fantastic opportunity to get a visa-sponsored administrative assistant position in Italy. You can not only view the job description but also apply online by clicking the button provided below. Okay, let’s get started.
Details of Admin Assistant Jobs In Italy 2023
- Job title: Admin Assistant.
- Region: Italy
- Minimum knowledge: High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum experience: 3-4 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free transport: No
- Free Medical: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Admin Assistant Jobs In Italy 2023
According to the job advertisement, the credentials and experience criteria are basic and reasonable. Here are several examples:
Must have expertise in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Good communication skills (written and oral). You must know how to compose and respond to effective email messages. Must be able to portray the organization and its goals over the phone.
A solid command of basic Italian and a great command of both spoken and written English.
You must be able to provide excellent customer service via phone conversations, emails, voicemails, social media, etc.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, although a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
3/4 years of administrative and/or secretarial experience
Responsibilities of Admin Assistant Jobs In Italy 2023
The ad specifies the following as the primary employment requirements: You can use the internet to learn more about the general and particular duties of an administrative assistant.
- Maintaining office/business records in both paper and digital formats and arranging files. You are responsible for all clerical responsibilities.
- Keeping and organizing all schedules and agendas.
- Arranging and booking and preparing conference rooms for internal meetings.
- Handling all top officials’ travel needs and point-to-point coordination for this purpose (from flight to hotel).
- Create weekly timesheets, expense reports, performance records, and all other company-related documentation, such as case-related materials, memos, letters, and slide decks. All the documents must also be copied, proofread, scanned, filed, printed, bound, and distributed.
- Respond to phone calls and assist visitors.
- Create and set a schedule for all administrative projects.
- You are responsible for quality control; all records and documents must be error-free and formatted in accordance with business standards.
- Manage an electronic/digital file system centrally.
Average Salary of an Admin Assistant in Italy
It largely depends on experience. Additional variables that can enhance or lower the average income include a candidate’s geography, place of employment or employer, applicable qualifications, and entire skill set. According to Pay Scale, the lowest average compensation for an administrative assistant in Italy is €15,000 per year, while the highest average salary is €40,000 per year.
How to Apply for Admin Assistant Jobs In Italy 2023?
To apply, you can create an account on any online job search website or online newspaper, log in, and upload your CV. Click the link below to apply directly on the website for this job posting:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the demand for administrative assistants high?
Results for administrative assistant jobs in Italy in 2023
Administrative assistants are in high demand at all times. This includes law firms, medical offices, film studios, government entities, schools, hospitals, and private businesses.
Is administrative assistant a position of prominence?
The administrative assistant is an entry-level position, but there are several administrative positions that are more senior. Executive assistants and, in some situations, personal assistants are assistant positions that rank above administrative assistants in the hierarchy.