Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023 Ayles Natural Landscaping Ltd. in Riverview, New Brunswick is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill the position of Administrative specialist. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The available positions are either seasonal or full-time.
Details of Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Ayles Natural Landscaping Ltd.|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 42.5 hours per week|
|Employment type||Seasonal employment, Full time|
Job Description for Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023
- It is expected that the candidate will respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate must compile data, statistics, and additional information.
- The candidate will be responsible for administrative and office responsibilities.
- The candidate is responsible for drafting and managing sales contracts.
- The candidate will be responsible for placing orders for supplies and inventory.
- The candidate must generate cost estimates.
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling sales team appointments.
- The candidate must maintain and update databases.
Job Requirements for Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must speak two languages.
- The candidate must possess a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university program lasting between three months and one year, or have relevant work experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must possess multitasking skills.
- The candidate must be precise.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must have superior verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The applicant must have a positive outlook.
Check Also: Jobs in Canada for Nigerian 2023 – Online Apply
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient with database management systems, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and social media platforms.
Additional information for Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate must complete the assignment within the allotted time frame.
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
Benefits for Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023
- The selected candidate will receive a Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
How to Apply for Administrative Specialist Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary of an administrative support specialist in Canada?
The average salary for an Administrative Support Specialist in Canada is $52,750 per year. Location-based search for Administrative Support Specialist salaries in your area Administrative Support Specialist salaries is based on 2,655 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by employees.
In Canada, is office administration in demand?
In Canada, the demand for skilled administrative professionals is increasing. In fact, 41,700 new administrative positions are anticipated to become available from 2019 to 2028. However, this industry is not immune to the labor shortage, and researchers estimate that only 34,700 candidates will be available to fill these positions.
What is the most lucrative administrative position?
Facilities manager…. Senior data entry specialist…. Executive assistant…. Medical executive assistant…. Call center manager…. Certified professional coder…. Human resources benefit specialist…. Customer service manager.