Apiary worker LMIA Jobs In Canada 2023 The Clyde, Alberta-based Lynes Apiaries Ltd. is seeking qualified applicants for the post of Apiary worker. Lynes Apiaries Ltd. specializes in the bottling and packaging of honey for catering, food service, and general industries in industrial volumes. We provide everything from delicately flavored acacia honeycomb in love to the robust flavor and natural qualities of active manuka honey. Successful candidates for the position will be needed to begin work as soon as possible. LMIA has authorized the position of Apiary Worker (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
- Name of Employer: Lynes Apiaries Ltd. Position: Apiary worker Number of Open Positions: 8
- Hourly wage of $16.52 for 35 to 45 hours per week.
- Kind of employment: full-time seasonal employment
- Located in Clyde, Alberta
- Provided housing for employees; rural location
Requirements of Apiary worker LMIA Jobs In Canada 2023
- Languages: Applicants must have English Language Education knowledge: Applicants do not need standard academic credentials.
- Applicants should have between one and two years of experience.
- Apiary and honey collection knowledge: Honey production, Honey bees, Honey farm
- Automation systems knowledge: Mechanical honey extractor
- The candidates must be able to operate in a high-pressure, fast-paced atmosphere, as well as be physically demanding and able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Candidates must be able to meet strict deadlines while paying close attention to detail. Candidates must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, and kneel for extended durations.
- Candidates must be able to manage weighty loads.
- The candidates must be able to work in wet/humid, hot, and other diverse crop growing regions.
The candidates must be adaptable, well-organized, possess effective interpersonal skills, and be team players.
Candidates must be competent to perform apiary work.
How to apply for Apiary worker LMIA Jobs In Canada 2023?
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian beekeeper make?
How much does a Beekeeping make in Canada? The average annual compensation for beekeepers in Canada is $31,122, or $15.96 per hour. Most experienced workers earn up to $37,050 per year, while entry-level occupations begin at $28,226 per year.
Are farm workers in Canada in high demand?
The employment forecast for General agricultural laborers (NOC 8431) in Ontario will be favorable from 2023 to 2024. The subsequent variables contributed to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will generate a moderate number of new positions. Few posts will become vacant as a result of retirements.