Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners: Foreign applicants from every corner of the globe are welcome to apply for Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for foreigners (2023). Seasonal employment is a typical alternative for seasonal work holiday participants who wish to prolong their working holiday visas. For people without advanced-level degrees, licenses, and diplomas, this is a fantastic work opportunity, perhaps even a life-changing one.
Several readers may be curious as to why Canada imports apple pickers from elsewhere. The youth and the current workforce of Canada are more inclined towards modern scientific and technological education than traditional occupations such as agriculture. In addition, Apple orchards and gardens are placed far away from city areas. With a production volume of 351,565 metric tonnes in 2021, apples continued to dominate the fruit sector in terms of tonnage, accounting for 41.5% of the total fruit production in Canada. With these enormous output numbers, it is easy to foresee a severe labor shortage in the apple-picking industry.
Getting a seasonal work visa or work visa for apple picking is neither time-consuming nor complicated. You do not require extensive skills or experience; submit your Resume and apply online via the link provided below. Your employer will provide you with an offer letter/letter of employment sponsorship and aid you in acquiring a work visa. The details of apple-picking jobs in Canada in 2023 are shown below.
Job Details Of Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
- Job title: Apple Picker
- Job location: Canada’s rural areas and farms
- Experience required: Not high
- Knowledge required: None
- Age limit: Must be 18 years or older
- Expected salary: $15-$20
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free transport: No
- Free Medical Insurance: For the first three months
- Free ticket: Yes. Airfare included
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
You are invited to join if you meet the minimum age requirement, required skills, and other visa requirements.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- There are no prerequisite requirements necessary.
- Experience is not essential, but individuals with at least six months of relevant experience will be favored.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and physical fitness.
- Visa requirements include the submission of all required paperwork.
Responsibilities of Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
- You may pick apples by hand or with harvesting machinery/equipment.
- Determine which apple slices are bad or overripe, then reject them.
- After preparing and irrigating the land, you may also be required to plant them.
- Apples may require watering and fertilization.
- Crop thinning and pruning may be a component of your employment duties.
- Apples are weighed and sorted before being prepared for packaging.
- For the majority of employers, pickers are also packers!
- Complimentary room and board.
- The airfare is covered.
- Free health insurance coverage for the first three months.
- Sponsorship Visa.
- Permanent/Long-term work is available to qualified people.
- Due to Canada’s extensive apple production, there are numerous farms and orchards offering seasonal employment.
- Good employment opportunities for unskilled employees.
- This side job is an excellent chance for students and visa holders to augment their income.
- To remain longer and earn more in Canada is one motivation to extend your work visa holidays.
- The salary is commensurate with the ease of the job.
Check Also: Truck drivers supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
Average Salary of an Apple Picker
The majority of an Apple Picker or Fruit Picker’s income is determined by their level of experience. Yet, some employers pay by the hour while others pay by the number of apples harvested/picked. In addition to geography, employer, and talent, other variables that affect compensation include: According to ca. Talent, the average annual wage for a fruit picker in Canada is $28,061, or $14.39 per hour. Entry-level roles begin at $27,651 per year, although the majority of experienced employees earn up to $30,225 per year. Thus, this advertisement, which asks you to expect a salary between $10 and $15, is paying you inside the usual range.
How to Apply for Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners?
People Also Ask:
How much does an apple picker earn in Canada in 2023?
The average annual wage for an apple picker in Canada is $27,300, or $14 per hour.
Is fruit picking a hard job?
Fruit-picking tasks can be physically taxing, frequently requiring repetitive motions such as squatting, bending, and climbing ladders. Those who actually appreciate physical labor are ideal candidates for these positions.