Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023 The Government of Ontario has issued a notice soliciting applicants for the position of Associate Crown Attorney. Any individuals who are qualified and interested in applying for this position should submit their application through the Government of Ontario’s official website. The officials will evaluate each candidate’s profile and select the most qualified individual for this position. Experience, abilities, and job expertise are crucial for candidates and increase their likelihood of selection.
Details of Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Government of Ontario|
|Position||Assistant Crown Attorney|
|No. Of Vacancies||5|
|Salary||$80,191- $158,529 per year|
|Employment type||Full time|
Job Description for Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will be required to lead and participate in a team that prepares cases and conducts prosecutions in Ontario.
- Applicants will be required to provide legal counsel to the police and other relevant bodies on matters concerning the arm and hand.
- Applicants will provide counsel on criminal assets and also preside over their hearings.
Job Requirements for Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants must demonstrate familiarity with the Canadian Criminal Code and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- Applicants must be conversant with and educated about the Crown Prosecution Manual.
- Applicants must have prior knowledge of wiretapping apps and lawsuits.
- Also, candidates have expertise working on cases involving organized crime and gang violence.
Work setting for Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates with membership as a lawyer are preferred for this post.
Benefits of Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will be provided with a competitive workplace.
- In addition to a competitive salary, the candidates receive a generous compensation package.
- With a specialized term life insurance policy, candidates will also receive a complimentary routine checkup.
- Paid time off is also possible with this position.
Check Also: Warehouse person Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
How to Apply for Assistant Crown Attorney Jobs In Canada 2023?
Applicants who are interested in this position may submit the application form, which must be completed by all candidates who are interested in this position. Simply click on the link below to submit your application in less than one minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a Canadian Crown Attorney?
Mandatory. Membership in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario as a lawyer.
Computer Skills and Other
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
OPS dedication to diversity, inclusiveness, accessibility, and anti-racism.
Are Canadian Crown attorneys elected?
They are appointed and assigned cases by the Criminal Justice Division of the Attorney General’s Office.
Do Crown attorneys in Canada wear wigs?
In Canada, court costume resembles that of England with the exception of the absence of wigs. In particular, bar jackets are worn underneath gowns, and Queen’s Counsel and judges have more ornate cuffs than other lawyers.