Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK Visa Sponsorship: Come on into Hovis. They are proud of the more than 130 years of baking knowledge that goes into their well-known and popular brand. Their skills include making bread and other baked goods with Hovis goodness at their core. Every day of the week, Hobis sends out about 1.3 million loaves all over the UK and Ireland. They also make Mother’s Pride and Ormo goods there.
About 2,800 people work for Hovis across the UK in 8 bakeries, 1 flour mill, and 2 regional delivery centers. People work hard to make Hovis successful. They are experts in their fields, whether it’s baking, manufacturing, logistics, engineering, or one of the many areas in the central functions team at our head office in High Wycombe. Hovis is a values-driven company, and we expect our employees to live, breathe, and work with Quality, Accountability, and Trust.
Another great reason for the brand’s popularity and success is that it is an equal-opportunity workplace and sponsors work permits for talented people from all over the world.
Hovis is looking for a Bakery operator to play a key role in helping the Operations Team at the Erith Site. This is a great chance for someone who likes to work in the kitchen. Our 17-sack line will use this. Erith Bakery maintains a family-like atmosphere and a relaxed work environment based on two-way communication and employee involvement. This has made them known as the bakery that is dedicated to giving their customers high-quality products in line with the Lifelong Customer Loyalty program.
The person who gets the job will report to the Production team and will have to work a shift schedule that includes day shifts, night shifts, and weekends. You will be expected to help run the plant, tools, and systems in a way that makes the manufacturing process efficient and customer-focused. If you have the same level of schooling as GCSEs and, ideally, have worked in a factory or bakery, you would be a good fit for this job. Let’s find out all the information about Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK with Visa Sponsorship and a complete employee benefits package.
Details of Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK Visa Sponsorship
|Industry||Food preparation and baking retail services|
|Job Type||Bakery Operative/ Bakery Worker|
|Minimum Experience Required||1 year|
|Minimum Salary||£20 per hour|
Requirements of Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills, educated to at least 4 GCSE’s / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Basic verbal and written communication skills to describe problems, causes, and solutions
- Experience working in a bakery
- Experience in a process environment
- Basic food hygiene qualifications
- Strong basic problem-solving skills working within defined parameters
- Aptitude for basic mechanical & electrical tasks
- Basic keyboard skills and IT aptitude to input and access data
Job Duties of a Bakery Worker/ Bakery Operative at Hovis
- Running the business and process in a way that is safe and legal.
- Getting paperwork done quickly and correctly.
- Doing things the right way by following directions and steps.
- Keeping their near work area as clean as possible by using the “Clean as.
- Helping the place meet its key performance indicators for safety, quality, service, and cost.
- Taking responsibility for making safe, high-quality goods.
- At first, this job will involve working in the packing area of the plant. However, there may be other chances or duties that allow the person to work in different parts of the manufacturing process. • Contribute positively to the Short Interval Control project and to Project Gold Standard as a whole. • Drive down waste by putting our “see it, flag it, fix it” philosophy into action.
- Do thorough plant start-up quality checks every day.
- To achieve operational excellence, you will need to communicate and work with all of the other teams on site.
Benefits of Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK with Visa Sponsorship
- At Hovis, we know how important it is to take care of our employees, so we give them perks on top of their salaries. The perks we give out at Hovis are as different as the people who get them, but they are meant to add value to their lives beyond their salaries.
- There are different perks for coworkers that each person can choose from based on what they need.
- • Our benefits program is called Hovis Choice. It lets you save money and get cash back on things you buy every day, as well as other things, like eye care coupons and a health plan that works for everyone. It also includes our Cycle to Work program, through which you can save a lot of money on a brand-new bike.
- • They offer a good amount of yearly leave and flexibility where possible so that people can have a good balance between work and life.
- • Our generous long service and coworker recognition programs are a way to thank people for their loyalty.
- • They have three different pension plans.
- Hovis respects differences and works hard to make sure everyone has the same chances at work. Every job applicant, employee, or worker will be treated fairly, with dignity and respect, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, social class, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, union membership, political opinion, , orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Go” way of thinking.
Who can Apply for Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK with Visa Sponsorship?
All people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who want to work in the UK or another European country can apply for Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
Requirements of Bakery Worker Jobs at Hovis UK
Basic numeracy and literacy skills, educated to at least 4 GCSE’s / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Basic verbal and written communication skills to describe problems, causes, and solutions
Experience working in a bakery
Experience in a process environment
Basic food hygiene qualifications
Strong basic problem-solving skills working within defined parameters
Aptitude for basic mechanical & electrical tasks
Basic keyboard skills and IT aptitude to input and access data
Who owns Hovis Bakery?
Endless LLP owns the baking company Hovis® Limited. We are based in High Wycombe and have 2,800 employees in eight bakeries, one flour mill, and three delivery centers across the UK.