Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023 Peking Duck Restaurant Ltd DBA QuanJuDe Vancouver, located at 2808-2818 Cambie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z 2V5, is seeking self-motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of Bartender. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work.
Details of Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Beijing Duck Restaurant Ltd DBA QuanJuDe Vancouver|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Salary||$15.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 37.5 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||2808-2818 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2V5|
Job Description for Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must set up and organize the bar.
- The applicant will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing the glassware.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning the draught beer system.
- The candidate will be asked to offer wine selection recommendations.
- The candidate will supervise food and beverage servers as well as other staff members.
- The candidate will be expected to provide consumers with information regarding the composition of cocktails and other beverages.
- The candidate must plan to staff.
- The candidate must accept cash, credit/debit cards, and other payment methods for beverages.
- The applicant must be capable of using a cash register.
- The candidate must monitor and account for beverage sales.
- The candidate is required to store beverages and foods.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and managing bar stock.
- The candidate would be expected to address customer problems and complaints.
- The candidate will enforce provincial/territorial liquor rules and regulations.
- The candidate must create mixed cocktails, wine, draught or bottled beer, as well as nonalcoholic beverages.
- The candidate must accept beverage orders from wait staff or from clients directly.
Job Requirements for Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must possess a secondary (high school) diploma or comparable experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must be able to oversee three to four employees.
- The candidate must have bartending certification.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication abilities.
- The candidate must have the ability to act independently.
- The applicant must be organized.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Work setting for Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Job Benefits for Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Additional information for Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
How to Apply for Bartender Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a bartender in Canada?
Secondary school completion may be necessary.
Certification in responsible beverage serving may be necessary.
Typically, completion of a college or other program in bartending or courses in mixing beverages is required.
Is bartending a skilled job?
More than beverages
Bartending can pay very well, takes ability, and is physically and intellectually demanding. As a bartender, you are customer service, cashier, salesperson, public relations, stock manager, quality control, production, and the public face of the organization.
Are bartenders in high demand?
Employment Prospects for Bartender Jobs in Canada in 2023
Bartender employment is anticipated to increase by 18 percent from 2021 to 2031, substantially faster than the average for all occupations.