Beef Cattle Worker Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023: The year 2023 is a good opportunity for cattle attendants and herders living in Asian and African nations where their vocation is devalued and poorly compensated. Permanent and full-time employment with day, evening, weekend, early morning, and early morning schedules available.
Read More: Child Caregiver Job In Canada 2023
Canada is the fourth largest exporter of beef in the world, with more than 39,000 beef farms and 60,000 cattle farms and ranches. After crop farms, beef farms account for one-fourth of all Canadian farms. The majority of Canada’s almost 3.7 million beef cattle are located in Alberta. Our current employer for Beef Cattle Farm Jobs in Canada, 2023 is headquartered in Lethbridge, Alberta.
You can apply directly by emailing a resume to the employer’s address listed below. Urgent employment is required, so you should apply and join as soon as feasible. Continue reading for additional employment specifics.
Details of Beef Cattle Workers Jobs in Canada
- Job title: Beef Cattle Herder
- Location: Alberta, Canada
- Hiring Company: Shelter Valley Land & Cattle
- Number of vacancies: 4
- Job Nature: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Minimum knowledge: Not required
- Minimum experience: One year
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free transport: No
- Expected salary: $16.50 per hour
- Free Medical: No.but, long-term health benefits would be provided
Requirements of Beef Cattle Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
- No educational prerequisite. No degree, diploma, or certification is required.
- At least one to two years experience as a herdsman or farm job experience.
- Communicates fluently in English.
- Possesses a valid, certified driver’s license.
- Should have experience maintaining pastures, caring for animals, and feeding them.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in animal husbandry and animal handling.
- Should be able to properly groom farm animals.
- Should have extensive knowledge of cattle feed and animal feed inventory management.
- able to work overtime
- Able to tolerate grime, insects, and thorns.
- Able to work in wet or damp, dirty, hot, cold, stinky, and noisy outdoor conditions.
- Is physically capable of standing and walking for extended periods.
Responsibilities of Beef Cattle Farm Workers in Canada
- Caring for and feeding beef cattle.
- Cleaning stables, pen, barn, and barnyard.
- Caring for the health of livestock and detecting disease or other health issues in beef livestock.
- cooperating with vets of huge animals to give veterinary care, routine vaccinations, and the most effective therapy.
- Collaborate with a bovine nutritionist and animal feed salespersons/ employees to determine the diet and feeding practices that will maximize milk production and guarantee beef of high grade.
- Keeping an inventory of animal feed goods and ingredients, as well as all logs and documents pertaining thereto.
- Maintaining and managing work records and logs.
- Using brushes and curry combs to groom and clean beef farm animals removes dirt and parasites from their skin.
- Operating a tractor with skill
- Effectively controlling and running feed and water management systems.
Benefits for Beef Cattle Farm Workers in Canada
- Healthcare plan.
- Disability benefits.
- Long-term benefits like a group insurance plan.
- No educational prerequisites.
- Not much experience is needed.
- Permanent employment opportunities for the right candidates.
Average Salary of a Beef Cattle Farm Worker in Alberta, Canada
In Canada, the typical salaries of beef cattle farm workers and beef farmers vary by province. In addition, figures vary significantly according to experience, talents, region, gender, etc. According to Ca talent, a typical beef farmer earns approximately $16 per hour. The salary expert reports the same number. According to them, a beginning beef cattle farmer (1-3 years of experience) gets an average annual pay of $34,437, or $16.56 per hour and $2867.75 per month. With the above figures in mind, this ad pays nearly the same as the average wage for a Beef Cattle Farm Worker in Alberta, which is $16 per hour.
How to Apply for Beef Cattle Worker Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023?
Send the Application to this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask
How much do beef cattle farm workers earn in Canada in 2023?
The average annual wage for beef cattle farm workers in Canada is $30,810, or $15.80 per hour.
What are the job duties of a beef cattle farm worker in 2023?
A beef cattle farm worker assists with everyday agricultural activities. These can include childbirth, nutrition, and reproduction. In addition, they determine the right therapy for sick animals or contact a veterinarian. They aid with breeding programs, maintain equipment, and uphold excellent animal welfare standards.