Cake Decorator Jobs in Canada 2023: Costco Wholesale is recruiting cake decorators with extensive experience and expertise. Applicants who are cake-decorated and eager to join a reputable company like Costco Wholesale will have the opportunity to realize their dreams. This position is open to all qualified and interested candidates. Registration has already begun and will conclude shortly. Candidates are encouraged to submit their application for employment by visiting Costco Wholesale’s official website.
Details About Cake Decorator Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Cake Decorator
No. Of Vacancies: 9+ at different locations
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
Check Also: Lateral Hiring Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
- The candidate will use a 16-inch knife to cut a half-sheet cake by hand.
- Applicants will also be required to use a spatula to fill the spaces between strata and forests. The candidate is also responsible for decorating the cake and filling pastry bags with discarded frosting from bowls and containers.
- Candidates speed up the preparation of the cake by using cream-whipping devices.
- Candidates must hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a level-1 food safety certification.
- Candidates must have extensive experience with pastry decorating.
When necessary, the candidate must also assist in other areas of the warehouse.
Benefits of Cake Decorator Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate receives an extremely competitive salary.
- There are additional incentives and benefits available for this position.
- There is a fantastic working environment available.
- Additionally, a medical examination facility is accessible at this post.
How to Apply for Cake Decorator Jobs in Canada 2023
Candidates who are interested to join Costco wholesale as a cake decorator can apply with the help of a link that we have shared below. Just click on the link below and submit your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Canadian cake decorators earn?
How much does a Canadian pastry decorator earn? In Canada, the average annual wage for a cake decorator is $32,390, or $16.60 per hour. The beginning salary for an entry-level position is $28,811, while the majority of experienced employees earn up to $40,999 per year.
What is the highest wage a cake decorator can earn?
In California, the average salary for a cake decorator is $30,000. Cake decorator salaries in California can range from $17,500 to $48,000 depending on skills, experience, employer, bonuses, gratuities, and other variables.