Civil engineer jobs In Canada 2023 CAIRO DEVELOPMENT LTD of Calgary, Alberta is seeking self-motivated applicants with strong interpersonal skills for the post of Civil Engineer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning, and Morning are the shift times.
- Name of Employer: CAIRO DEVELOPMENT LTD
- Occupational title: civil engineer
- Two vacancies exist.
- Hourly wage of $48.08 for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week. Permanent, full-time employment.
- Calgary, British Columbia
- The candidate must serve as a project or site supervisor for construction or land surveying projects.
- The candidate must complete feasibility studies, economic assessments, local and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies, and additional investigations.
- The candidate must execute civil works field services.
- The candidate must undertake technical analyses of survey and field data to construct topographic, soil, hydrological, or other information and produce reports.
- To define project needs, the candidate must engage with clients and other members of the engineering team, as well as undertake research.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that construction plans comply with building code specifications and other regulations.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and observing construction work schedules.
- The candidate must analyze and recommend appropriate construction and building materials.
- Survey and civil design work must be interpreted, reviewed, and approved by the candidate.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and design major civil construction projects, including buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems, and structural steel fabrications.
- The candidate will be responsible for drafting contract documents and assessing and evaluating construction project bids.
- The candidate will oversee technicians, technologists, and other engineers, as well as examine and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
Requirements of Civil engineer jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or experience that is equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of relevant experience.
Benefits of Civil engineer jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Civil engineer jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Canada, is there a demand for civil engineers?
Civil engineer jobs In Canada in the year 2023, civil engineers are employed by all levels of government, engineering consulting businesses, construction corporations, and numerous other industries, and can even be self-employed. 21300 is the most recent NOC 2021 code and TEER category for Civil engineers.
Can civil engineers obtain PR in Canada?
Prospective applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify: Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a closely related engineering field is required. You must have 2+ years of related experience minimum. You must possess proficient English or French