Construction helper Jobs In Canada 2023 Friendly Roofing Ltd., based in Surrey, British Columbia, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the position of Construction Helper. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment.
Details of Construction helper Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Friendly Roofing Ltd.|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Salary||$20.00 hourly for 30 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Construction helper Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must load and unload construction materials and transport them.
- The candidate will be expected to assist operators of heavy equipment.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning and stacking salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clear construction sites of rubble and other debris.
- The candidate will be required to operate and maintain construction machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for traffic control in the vicinity of construction sites.
Job Requirements for Construction helper Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply for Construction helper Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
9711 128A Street
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the wage of an assistant in Canada?
The average annual wage for a helper in Canada is $33,154, or $17 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level position is $28,438 per year, while the average salary for an experienced worker is $43,055 per year.
How do I become a Canadian construction worker?
Employment opportunities for construction assistants in Canada in 2023
The minimum requirement for construction work in Canada is a high school diploma, although sector-specific requirements may exist. The majority of construction workers gain experience through apprenticeships and on-the-job training.
What does a construction assistant do?
Construction sites are cleaned and prepared by removing debris and potential hazards. Loading or unloading construction materials for use in construction. Construct or disassemble braces, scaffolding, and temporary structures. To prepare for construction, one must excavate trenches, backfill holes, and compact the earth.