Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023 Kitchens By Macri, located at 5200 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1E4, is accepting applications for the position of Construction Laborer from applicants who are self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. There are Day, Early Morning, and Morning shifts.
Details of Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Kitchens By Macri|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Salary||$26.06 hourly for 35 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||5200 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 1E4|
Job Description for Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must load and unload building items and transport them.
- The candidate will be expected to support operators of heavy equipment.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning and stacking rescued goods.
- The candidate must clear building areas of rubble and other debris.
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain construction machinery and equipment.
Job Requirements for Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Job Benefits for Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have experience building industrial, commercial, and institutional structures.
Additional information for Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply for Construction Labourer Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are construction workers in demand in Canada?
Employment opportunities for construction laborers in Canada in 2023
Construction jobs are vital to the economy and Canada’s top source of employment growth. Moreover, this expansion will continue over the following decade.
How can I find work as a laborer in Canada?
Apprenticeship programs for trades assistants and laborers vary across Canada but normally consist of at least one year, a minimum of 2,000 hours of on-the-job training, several weeks of technical training, and a final certification exam.
As a construction worker, am I eligible to immigrate to Canada?
Applicants who have considerable work experience in construction occupations in the GTA, family members in Canada, a referral letter from the CLC, and no basis for inadmissibility other than visa overstaying and working without authorization may be eligible to apply for permanent residence.