Construction Labourer Jobs in Canada 2023 – Bonafide Construction Solutions, located at 225 Gunn Road, Winnipeg, Manitoba R5A 0C7, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Construction Laborer. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Morning are the shift timings.
Details of Construction Labourer Jobs in Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Bonafide Construction Solutions|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||225 Gunn Road, Winnipeg, MB R5R 0C7|
- The candidate must load and unload construction materials and transport them.
- The applicant must erect and disassemble concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must clear construction sites of rubble and other debris.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must possess a secondary (high school) diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have between seven months and one year of experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 45 kilograms (100 lbs).
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The candidate must work long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The prospective employee will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The applicant must be willing to work in potentially dangerous conditions.
- The applicant must have the ability to work in dusty and cold/refrigerated environments.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have previous knowledge of air compressors and drills.
- The applicant must have the willingness to travel.
- The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate is unable to utilize public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate must be required to routinely carry heavy loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily duties.
- The candidate must perform tasks requiring manual dexterity.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and cellular phone.
How much do construction Labourers make in Canada?
In Canada, the average construction laborer’s income is $37,050 per year or $19 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $32,175 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $45,942 per year.
- The successful candidate will receive medical, financial, and long-term benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive a Dental plan, Health Plan, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the successful applicant will receive reimbursement for gas and mileage.
- The selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and a Registered Retirement Savings Plan under Long Term Benefits (RRSP).
How to Apply for Construction Labourer Jobs in Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian construction laborer earn?
The average annual wage for a construction laborer in Canada is $37,050, or $19 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level position is $32,175 per year, while the average salary for an experienced worker is $45,709.
How can I find work as a laborer in Canada?
Apprenticeship programs for trades assistants and laborers vary across Canada but generally consist of at least one year, a minimum of 2,000 hours of on-the-job training, several weeks of technical training, and a final certification exam.
What qualifications are necessary for a laborer?
You’ll need construction and building expertise.
To be meticulous and attentive to detail.
the capacity to operate, maintain, and repair machines and tools.
the aptitude for working with one’s hands.
ability to work effectively with others.
Physical capabilities such as lifting, bending, and carrying.