Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023 Cora Breakfast and Lunch, located at 505 Main Street SW, Towerlane mall, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3B3, is accepting applications for the position of Assistant cook from candidates who are self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. The shift schedule consists of Day, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Undetermined, Early Morning, and Morning.
Details of Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name:||Cora Breakfast and Lunch|
|No. of vacancies||4|
|Salary||$17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||505 Main Street SW, Towerlane mall, Airdrie, AB T4B 3K3|
Job Description for Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- Individual dishes and entire meals must be prepared and cooked by the candidate.
- The candidate must prepare and cook special meals for patients per the dietitian’s or chef’s instructions.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, monitor and order supplies, and determine food requirements and costs.
- The candidate is responsible for inspecting kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include overseeing kitchen operations.
Job Requirements for Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication skills.
- The applicant must be organized.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Work Setting for Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant must work in a restaurant.
- The candidate will be expected to work in a city.
- Cook categories include Cook (general)
Additional information for Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
How to Apply for Cook Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
505 Main Street SW, Towerlane Mall suite 306
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you work as a kitchen assistant if you have no experience?
The only requirement is a willingness to perform well. Consider the kitchen your customer and always strive to provide exceptional service. Permanent, full-time employment
What is the salary of a kitchen assistant?
In London, the average Kitchen assistant’s salary is £22,855. This salary is 9.3% higher than the national average for kitchen assistants. The average kitchen assistant salary in London is 47% less than the average salary in London as a whole. Vacancies for kitchen assistants in London have increased by 11.3% annually.
What NOC level is considered “cooked” in Canada?
Cooks prepare and prepare a vast array of foods. They work in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, other healthcare facilities, central food commissaries, schools, and other establishments.