Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023 Pizza House in Gander, Newfoundland is seeking applicants for the post of ethnic food cook who are self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. There are day, evening, night, weekend, early morning, and morning shifts. The LMIA has recognized the position of ethnic food cooks (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details of Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Pizza House|
|Position||Ethnic food cook|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$14.50 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023
- Individual dishes and entire meals must be prepared and cooked by the candidate.
- The candidate must create menus, determine portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, monitor and order supplies, and determine food requirements and expenses.
- The applicant is responsible for inspecting kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing employees in food preparation, cooking, and handling.
- The candidate will supervise kitchen personnel and assist.
- The candidate must maintain food and supply inventories and records.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include monitoring kitchen operations.
Job Requirements for Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The applicant must be organized.
Work setting for Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant must work in a restaurant, fast food establishment, or concession stand.
- The individual will be expected to work in a city.
- Cook categories include Cook (general).
Experience and specialization
- Cuisine specialties include South Indian, East Indian, and West Indian cuisine.
Additional information for Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
How to Apply for Ethnic food cook Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you find employment as a cook?
Get a two- or four-year degree in culinary arts. However, some businesses demand merely skills in food safety, hospitality, advanced cooking, and cleanliness….
Get advanced training in order to have a firm grasp of the skills required for fast-paced workplaces.
What qualifications are necessary to become a cook?
Doing a college program, such as a Level 3 Diploma in Professional Cooking, is one route to becoming a chef. Catering at the T Level. Level 4 Professional Culinary Arts Diploma.
What credentials am I required to have to work in a kitchen?
Everyone who works in a school or college kitchen should do a Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course to ensure they understand appropriate cooking temperatures, preparation processes, cleaning procedures, and food poisoning controls.