Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada: Canning Village Meat Market Inc., located in Kingsport, NS, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the role of Food processing laborer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to Permanent or Full-time work. Day, weekend, on-call, early morning, morning, and 07:00 to 15:00 are the shift times.
Details of Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
|Employer Name||Canning Village Meat Market Inc.|
|Position||Food processing labourer|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
- The candidate must have an understanding of food handling and safety.
- The candidate is required to deliver raw materials, completed goods, and packaging supplies.
- The candidate must weigh and pour ingredients into the hoppers of mixers and grinders.
- The applicant must give outstanding customer service.
- The candidate must manually pack items into bags, cartons, and other containers.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include feeding and unloading processing machinery.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning machinery and the surrounding work environment.
Job Requirements for Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate must also possess a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilograms (50 lbs).
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Worksite environment of Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
- The individual is required to work in an atmosphere with a high odor concentration.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in hot, cold/refrigerated, and wet/humid environments.
Work setting for Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
- The candidate will be required to work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
Benefits of Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
- The selected candidate will receive health insurance and long-term benefits.
- The successful candidate will receive a Dental plan, Health Plan, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
- Life insurance will be provided to the selected candidate under Long-Term Benefits.
Additional information for Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
- The candidate must have access to their own means of transportation.
- The candidate must provide their own transportation.
- The candidate is unable to utilize public transit.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must complete tasks requiring manual dexterity.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply for Food processing labourer Jobs In Canada
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
9820 Main Street, PO Box 517
9820 Main Street, PO Box 517
Between 11:30 AM and 03:00 PM
People Also Ask:
What is Canadian laborer food?
Food and beverage processing laborers conduct material handling, cleanup, packing, and other fundamental tasks associated with food and beverage processing.
What is the definition of a food processing Laborer?
Workers in the food processing industry are accountable for working on the production line and loading ingredients into industrial baking equipment. In addition, they supervise the cooking and mixing equipment to ensure that our product quality criteria are met.
Is food processing a viable profession in Canada?
If you are interested in beginning a career as a food technologist, Food Science & Technology is a very lucrative professional path. Due to labor scarcity, the breadth of food technology cannot diminish in Canada. The typical pay and job function may vary depending on the type of program and degree of study.