Food Production Worker Jobs In Canada: Jobs in food manufacturing in Canada 2023 are another fantastic employment possibility for foreigners with visa sponsorship that does not require education or experience, exchange for visa sponsorship. Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s top maker of consumer packaged proteins, is looking for skilled candidates for Food Production Worker positions to produce consumer packaged meats.
The headquarters of the corporation is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals®, and MinaTM are some of the company’s well-known brand subsidiaries.
Maple Leaf Foods is the largest producer of prepared meat and antibiotic-free poultry in Canada. Another crown jewel for the corporation is a leading private label provider of retail and food service. The selection procedure comes first, followed by the visa process based on your employer’s sponsor letter. Therefore, let’s get into more specifics.
Details of Food Production Worker Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023
- Job title: Food Production Worker
- Employer’s name: Maple Leaf Foods
- Job Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Expected Salary: $23.05 per hour including all bonuses. (with $16.40 being the basic salary)
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: Yes
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Nature: Full-time
Requirements of Food Production Workers Jobs in Canada
- There is no formal education required. Anyone with a high school diploma or a master’s degree is eligible to apply.
- No prior experience is required. While having one would be advantageous.
- Because you will be communicating in English at work, you must be skilled in speaking, reading, and writing Basic level English.
- You must follow all of the rules and regulations of Canada’s work visa.
Benefits of Food Production Workers Jobs in Canada for foreigners
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Transport.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- No education is needed.
- No experience is needed.
- Permanent employment opportunities for the right candidates.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Potential Production Bonus.
- Retention bonus of $1,000.00 at the end of the year.
- PPE shift.
Responsibilities of a Food Production Worker
- Receiving food, properly storing food, running food processing equipment, keeping supplies, mixing ingredients, and checking food quality are all examples of food processing duties.
- The unit must be cleaned.
- Weighing supplies and/or goods and ensuring a steady supply of ingredients.
- Must be able to provide production input, such as feeding ingredients into processing equipment.
- Packing foods into bags, cartons, and other containers is an example of food packaging.
- Retrieve finished high-quality cartons from the conveyer and reposition them on pallets.
- Instruments such as temperature gauges are checked to verify that manufacturing conditions are ideal.
- Maintaining equipment and machinery cleanliness and reporting any flaws.
- Make certain that production requirements are met.
- Finish things and get them ready for shipping.
Average Salary of a Food Production Worker in Canada
In Canada, average wage estimates for the same occupational category differ by territory and province. Although there are several other elements that influence casual wage determination, such as experience. Yet, the most trustworthy web sources have claimed that the average income of a Food Production Worker is between $16-$17 per hour, based on data acquired from anonymous businesses and employees across Canada. In view of these numbers, a monthly compensation of $16.40 is reasonable and in line with the most recent wage standard.
How to Food Production Worker Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023
People Also Ask
Does Canada hire foreign workers?
There could be Canadian citizens, immigrants, refugees, international students, and temporary foreign employees looking for work. Using WorkBC’s employment board, you may post jobs and find talent. Immigrant settlement organizations assist newcomers in connecting with employers.
What is the Average Salary of a Food Production Worker in Canada
the most trustworthy web sources have claimed that the average income of a Food Production Worker is between $16-$17 per hour, based on data acquired from anonymous businesses and employees across Canada. In view of these numbers, a monthly compensation of $16.40 is reasonable and in line with the most recent wage standard.