Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada: Subway, located at 6 Aquitania Blvd W, Unit #50, Lethbridge, Alberta T1A 5L4, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Food service supervisor. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Undetermined, Early Morning, and Morning.
Details of Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada:
|Position||Food service supervisor|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$16.10 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||6 Aquitania Blvd W Unit # 50, Lethbridge, AB T1J 5L4|
- The applicant must devise strategies for meeting work deadlines.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of food preparation and portioning staff members.
- The candidate must instruct employees on job duties, sanitation protocols, and safety measures.
- Ingredients and supplies must be estimated and ordered by the candidate.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate is responsible for preparing budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to address customer concerns and complaints.
- The candidate will be responsible for tracking inventory, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be responsible for the creation and submission of reports.
- The applicant will be responsible for supervising and inspecting tray assembly.
- The candidate must supervise and inspect the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing work schedules.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must be able to oversee three to four employees.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
The applicant must work in a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be able to walk long distances.
How to Apply for Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
6 Aquitania Blvd W Unit # 50,
6 Aquitania Blvd W Unit # 50,
T1J 5L4 Between 11:00 AM and 05:00 AM
Supervisor, Food Services In Canada 2023
Sinai Health is a leading academic health science center with a provincial, national, and international reputation for discovering and delivering life-changing care. Since 2015, we have provided excellent and compassionate care in hospitals, communities, and homes. Comprised of Mount Sinai Hospital, Bridgepoint Active Healthcare, the Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute, and our system partner Circle of Care, we translate scientific breakthroughs, push boundaries for health solutions, and educate future clinical and scientific leaders.
Sinai Health is fully committed to a culture of belonging and an inclusive environment that attracts and retains a diverse workforce, at all levels of the organization, that reflects the communities we serve. We welcome applications from racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQ+ persons, and those from diverse backgrounds and experiences. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know through the Accommodation Phone Line at 416-586-4800, ext. 7050, or email HiringProcessAccommodation.firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sinai Health, we care, create possibilities and offer hope. We are looking for an experienced Supervisor, Food Services to support our Food Services department.
The Food Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of patient Food Services. This includes being involved in hiring, disciplining, and scheduling of Food Services staff; overseeing patient meal assembly, ordering, and maintaining supplies in dietary stores.
Check Also: Project Manager Jobs In Canada 2023 Apply Now
Education & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Hospitality related field
- Three (3) years of related supervisory experience in Food Services
- Eligible for membership in the Canadian Society of Nutritional Management (CSNM)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regulations and standards of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Working knowledge of CBord or other Food Services related software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization, coordination, and planning skills
- Customer service and team-oriented, professional, and positive with an ability to make a strong contribution to the team
- Knowledge of scheduling processes is required.
- In-depth experience with computerized payroll/scheduling systems is required.
- Flexibility in work hours is required.
People Also Ask:
What NOC does the kitchen manager hold?
62020 – Food service managers
What skills does a food service supervisor possess?
Capability to schedule work and coordinate activities to accommodate mealtimes. Capability to supervise, instruct, and provide on-the-job training to others, including evaluation of performance and recommendations for disciplinary action. Capability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with subordinates and superiors.