Food Services jobs in Canada 2023: Indian Sweet Master Inc., based in Brampton, Ontario, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill the position of Supervisor, of food services. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment.
Details of Supervisor food services jobs in Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Indian Sweet Master Inc.|
|Position||Supervisor, food services|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$26.50 hourly for 35 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Check Also: Orchard Worker Jobs in USA Visa Sponsorship
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of food preparation and portioning staff members.
- The candidate must instruct employees on job duties, sanitation protocols, and safety measures.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to address customer concerns and complaints.
- The candidate will be responsible for tracking inventory, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate is responsible for preparing order summaries for the chef.
- The applicant will be responsible for supervising and inspecting tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing work schedules.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate will oversee food service counter attendants and food preparers.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Benefits of Food Services Jobs in Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Supervisor food services jobs in Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
503 Raylawson Blvd, Unit 7
503 Raylawson Blvd, Unit 7
L6Y 0N2 Between 03:30 PM and 06:30 AM
416-666-3532 Between 03:30 PM and 06:30 AM
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a supervisor of food service in Canada?
Typically, completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of a program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management, or a related field at a community college Requirements include several years of experience in food preparation or service.
What are a food service supervisor’s responsibilities?
Typical duties include scheduling, assigning, and coordinating work; training and evaluating the performance of personnel working in one or more phases of a food service operation; maintaining sanitation and safety standards in a kitchen or dining area; requisitioning supplies; evaluating the quality of food; and controlling portion sizes.
Is there a demand for food service supervisors in Canada?
The employment outlook for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in Ontario will be favorable from 2022 to 2024. The subsequent factors contributed to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will result in the creation of several new positions.