Front desk hotel clerk Jobs In Canada 2023 Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, located at 123 Gallop Court, Woodstock, New Brunswick E7M 3P7, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Front desk hotel clerk. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, and Early Morning are the available shift timings.
Details of Front desk hotel clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Position||Front desk hotel clerk|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$16.75 hourly for 32 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||123 Gallop Court, Woodstock, NB E7M 3P7|
Job Description for Front desk hotel clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be responsible for guest registration and room assignment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing group arrivals and departures.
- The candidate is responsible for accepting, canceling, and modifying room reservations.
- The candidate must describe the hotel’s amenities and services.
- The candidate will be expected to provide general information about local attractions.
- The candidate will be in charge of processing guest departures, calculating charges, and collecting payments.
- The candidate must monitor vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
- The applicant must comply with emergency and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying).
- The candidate will be expected to answer calls and relay messages.
- The candidate must assist customers with special requirements.
- The applicant must provide outstanding customer service.
Job Requirements for Front desk hotel clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
Check Also: Project Manager Jobs In Canada 2023 Apply Now
- The applicant must be employed in the hospitality industry, such as in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Benefits for Front desk hotel clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The successful candidate will receive medical, financial, long-term, and additional benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive a Dental plan, Health Plan, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
- Bonus will be listed under Financial benefits for the selected candidate.
- The selected candidate will receive Life insurance and a Registered Retirement Savings Plan under Long Term Benefits (RRSP).
- In addition to the above-mentioned Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits, the selected candidate will also receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply for Front desk hotel clerk Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian hotel front desk clerk earn?
In Canada, the national average salary for a Hotel Front Desk is $37,560. Localize Hotel Front Desk salaries using the location filter. Hotel Front Desk Salary estimates are based on 1,258 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a front desk clerk?
Qualifications for Front Desk Clerk include a high school diploma or its equivalent, the General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Ability to establish rapport with guests.
Excellent organisational abilities.
Exceptionally attentive to the smallest of particulars.
Always capable of putting on a pleasant smile.
Amazing communication abilities.
Experience with reservation software is desired.
Is the front desk a skilled job?
They refer to a person’s hard and soft skills in communication, technology use, and time management. Front desk skills are utilised by professionals such as receptionists, office assistants, hotel desk assistants, and customer service representatives.