Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023 David K Chute, located at 4727 Highway 1, Berwick, Nova Scotia B0P 1E0, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Fruit farm labourer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The available positions are either seasonal or full-time. There are day, evening, weekend, early morning, and morning shifts.
Details of Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||David K Chute|
|Position||Fruit farm labourer|
|No. of vacancies||6|
|Salary||$15.00 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week|
|Employment type||Seasonal employment, Full time|
|Location||4727 HWY 1, Berwick, NS B0P 1E0|
Job Description for Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidate must grow, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
- The applicant must operate and repair farm equipment and machinery.
- The candidate would be expected to perform product quality inspections and market preparations.
Job Requirements for Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
Work Site Environment
- The individual must labour long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in wet/humid, hot, and cold/refrigerated environments.
Job Benefits for Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Additional Information for Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to differentiate between different hues.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to walk long distances.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Fruit farm labourer Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for work on a Canadian farm?
Sending resumes daily online.
Interview for a Farm Worker Position.
Submission via Immigration Attorney.
LMIA Application Acceptance.
Physical examination and biometrics.
Are farm workers in Canada in high demand?
The employment forecast for General agricultural labourers (NOC 8431) in Ontario will be favourable from 2022 to 2024. The subsequent variables contributed to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will generate a moderate number of new positions. Not many roles will become available owing to retirements.
What is the maximum age for a Canadian work visa?
Are Canadian work permits age-restricted? Foreign workers must be at least 18 years old to acquire a work permit in Canada. There is no upper age limit for work visa applicants, with the exception of those applying through the International Experience Canada (IEC) programme.