Fruit farming laborer Jobs in Columbia 2023 M. & G. Bros. Farms Holdings, located at 143 Mt. Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC V4H 2L5, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Fruit farming laborer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Early Morning, and Morning shifts.
- Name of Employer: M. & G. Bros. Farms Holdings
- Position: Fruit farming laborer
- Number of vacant positions: 1
- $15.65 per hour for 40 hours per week
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- 143 Mt. Lehman Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia V4L 2L5
- The candidate will be responsible for cultivating crops.
- The candidate is responsible for the wedding.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include fertilizing and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
- The applicant must operate and repair farm equipment and machinery.
- The candidate must detect diseases and other health problems in crops, cattle, and poultry.
- The candidate would be expected to perform product quality inspections and market preparations.
Read More: Fruit farming labourer Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The type of farm operation is a blend of fruit and vegetable production.
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
The individual will be expected to work in a city.
Expertise and Accomplishment
- Types of Plants
- Among the crops are blueberries and raspberries.
- Equipment and machinery know-how
- The applicant must have previous experience operating a farm truck, fertilizer applicator, fruit harvester, sprayer or duster, and tractor.
The Future of Fruit Farming Laborer Jobs
Fruit farming laborer jobs in Columbia seem to have a bright future because there is a growing demand for locally grown food and a growing foreign market. As the business changes, new technologies and ways of doing things will change what workers do.
- Conditions de travail and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to differentiate between different hues.
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
143 Mt. Lehman Rd Abbotsford, BC V4X 2L5
Working as a fruit farm laborer in Columbia is an exciting way to be a part of a growing agricultural business. With the country’s good climate and policies that help the sector, it is in a good situation to grow. Those who want to work on a fruit farm can apply online, show off their skills, and help the nation’s agriculture grow. So, if you love farming and want to work in the great outdoors, take the first step toward a rewarding job as a fruit farmer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is fruit harvesting profitable?
Because fruit pickers must work as effectively as possible, many growers will continue to provide piece rates as an incentive for their employees to work harder. In these instances, you can anticipate earning at least 15% more than the minimum wage if you meet the legal definition of a “typically capable employee.”
Which fruit is the most popular?
It is not surprising that tomatoes are the most consumed fruit in the world, given that they are a staple food for millions of people. This versatile fruit is used in sauces, soups, salads, condiments, garnishes, and even drinks. It is a key element in various cuisines.