Fruit farming labourer Jobs in Canada 2023 M. & G. Bros. Farms Holdings, located at 143 Mt. Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC V4H 2L5, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Fruit farming laborer. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Early Morning, and Morning shifts.
Details of Fruit farming labourer Jobs in Canada 2023:
|Employer Name||M. & G. Bros. Farms Holdings|
|Position||Fruit farming labourer|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||143 Mt. Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC V4X 2L5|
Read More: Forklift Operator Jobs in Dubai 2023-Apply Here
- The candidate will be responsible for cultivating crops.
- The candidate is responsible for the wedding.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include fertilizing and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
- The applicant must operate and maintain farm equipment and machinery.
- The candidate must detect diseases and other health problems in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to perform product quality inspections and market preparations.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no standard educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is a combination of fruit and vegetable production.
- The candidate must work long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include blueberries and raspberries.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The applicant must have previous experience operating a farm truck, fertilizer applicator, fruit harvester, sprayer or duster, and tractor.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive tasks.
- The applicant must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to differentiate between different hues.
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Fruit Farm laborer Jobs in Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian farm laborer earn?
The average annual wage for farm workers in Canada is $29,640, or $15.20 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level position is $27,300 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $39,305 per year.
Are farm workers in Canada in high demand?
The employment outlook for General farm workers (NOC 8431) in Ontario will be favorable from 2023 to 2024. The subsequent factors contributed to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will generate a moderate number of new positions. Few positions will become available as a result of retirement.
How do I get a farm job in Canada?
Your employer must get a positive labor market impact assessment (LMIA). An LMIA is a document issued by Service Canada that authorizes an employer to hire a temporary foreign worker under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. Your employer must provide you with a copy of the LMIA.