Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023 Valleyview Gardens, located at 8636 Reesor Road, Markham, Ontario L6B 1B8, is accepting applications for the position of Greenhouse Worker from applicants who are self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The available positions are either seasonal or full-time. The work schedule includes Day and Weekend shifts.
Details of Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Valleyview Gardens|
|No. of vacancies||12|
|Salary||$15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week|
|Employment type||Seasonal employment, Full time|
|Location||8636 Reesor Road, Markham, ON L6B 1A8|
Job Description for Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant is responsible for deleting.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning greenhouses.
- The candidate will be responsible for mixing fertilizer.
- The candidate is responsible for the wedding.
- The candidate will have to combine and prepare soils.
- The candidate must plant seeds and bulbs.
- The candidate will be responsible for potting and repotting plants.
- The candidate must transplant seedlings or cuttings with roots.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilizer application.
- The candidate will be responsible for watering and maintaining plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the workplace.
Job Requirements for Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Work Site Environment
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The prospective employee will be needed to work in limited spaces.
- The individual must have the ability to work in wet/humid and hot environments.
- The office is a smoke-free zone.
Work Setting for Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The individual will be expected to perform their duties at a remote location.
- The applicant must be willing to work in a rural setting.
Job Benefits for Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Additional Information for Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
How to Apply for Greenhouse worker Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do greenhouse workers name themselves?
Also known as Greenhouse Worker, Grower, Harvester, and Nursery Worker. Agriculturists require physical strength and energy to do their responsibilities, but they also require technical expertise and teamwork.
What equipment is required to work in a greenhouse?
Included on the list of requirements for a profession as a greenhouse worker are a high school diploma or GED and horticulture or farming experience.
Do greenhouses work in Canada?
Tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers are available to Canadians that are unavailable outside of greenhouse cultivation but are available in greenhouses. Tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, bell peppers, green/yellow beans, eggplants, and numerous herbs are grown in greenhouses in Canada.