Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada: Atwal Brothers Trucking Inc., located at 206-8434, 120 Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 7S2, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the role of long-haul truck driver. The successful individual will need to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to Permanent or Full-time work. There are day, evening, night, weekend, overtime, early morning, and morning shifts.
Details of Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
|Employer Name||ATWAL BROTHERS TRUCKING INC.|
|Position||Long haul truck driver|
|No. of vacancies||6|
|Salary||$27.00 to $30.00 hourly for 50 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||206-8434, 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 7S2|
Job Description for Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
- The candidate must operate a vehicle as part of a duo or convoy.
- The candidate is required to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate must get the relevant permits and other documentation necessary for international cargo transit.
- In order to deliver goods and supplies, the applicant must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks.
- The candidate will be accountable for monitoring vehicle condition and inspecting tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- The applicant must make brake adjustments.
- The applicant will be needed to undertake emergency roadside repairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections as well as supervising all vehicle elements.
- The candidate will be responsible for documenting cargo data, service hours, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
Job Requirements for Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must possess an endorsement for air brakes and a Class 1/1F/A license (semi-trailer trucks).
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilograms (50 lbs).
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication abilities.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Work setting for Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization for Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
- Accident or incident reports, Bill of lading, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en route, and post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trans-border documents, and Trip reports should be familiar to the candidate.
Communication Systems Experience
- The applicant must be capable of using GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigational equipment.
- The candidate must have long-haul transportation experience.
Check Also: Agriculture Jobs in Canada 2023-Apply Here
Additional information for Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
Security and safety
- The applicant must possess a valid passport.
- The applicant must undergo a comprehensive driver’s license validity check, driving record check (abstract), and drug test.
- The travel expenses of the candidate will be reimbursed by the business.
- The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- The applicant must be willing to travel internationally.
- The candidate must be willing to do extensive travel.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
- The individual must be willing to sit for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Haul truck driver Jobs In Canada
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
People Also Ask:
How can I become a Canadian long-haul truck driver?
You are required to begin working for an authorized trucking company with a temporary foreign work permit.
If an approved trucking company offers permanent employment, the truck driver may apply for permanent residence status through the SINP after six months of employment.
Can I immigrate to Canada by driving a truck?
As a truck driver, you can move to Canada without a special visa, but there is a program known as the TFWP, or temporary foreign worker program, that allows firms to identify and hire individuals from outside Canada.
Is long-haul trucking a viable profession in Canada?
Canada’s trucking industry is in high demand.
Until 2025, Trucking HR Canada predicts that Canada will need to hire more than 17,000 new truck drivers yearly. Hence, if you choose a career in trucking, you may rest guaranteed that you will find work immediately.