Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023 Donald Barnes, situated in Gander, NL, is seeking applicants for the job of Home-care worker who is self-motivated and possesses strong interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The positions available are either permanent or part-time. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Early Morning shifts.
Details of Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Donald Barnes|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$18.86 hourly 40 hours bi-weekly|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Part-time|
Job Description for Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must administer personal and bedside care.
- Candidates must be able to administer drugs.
- The individual is expected to assist customers with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- The candidate will be asked to participate in routine physical activity, such as walking.
- The candidate must launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate is required to execute light housekeeping and cleaning responsibilities.
- Personal care must be provided by the candidate.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving healthy meals.
Job Requirements for Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate should possess sound judgment.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Job Benefits for Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Work setting for Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be responsible for providing care to adults, men, individuals with intellectual disabilities, and those with mental health difficulties.
Policy and program experience
- The candidate must have policy and program experience in behavioral disorders.
Additional information for Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must have access to their own means of transportation.
- The candidate must provide their own transportation.
- The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The individual must be able to walk long distances.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
How to Apply for Home Care worker Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a Canadian healthcare worker?
To be eligible for registration, you must finish a six- to nine-month Health Care Assistant program provided by BC colleges, or provide evidence of training and experience that is similar. Presently, private healthcare providers may employ unregistered healthcare assistants, but this could change at any time.
Can I immigrate to Canada as a carer?
You must have the needed work experience in certain healthcare occupations in Canada. You and your family must be permitted to enter Canada. If you wish to reside in Quebec, you must meet its immigration and job experience requirements.
Does Canada hire carers?
When Canadians and permanent residents are unavailable, families may engage a foreign carer to provide care in a private residence for children, elders, or anyone with verified medical needs. Families can engage foreign carers under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP).