Grande Cache Lodge INC., situated in Grande Cache, AB, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Lodge Cleaner. Grande Cache Lodge INC. is a well-known resort in a prominent location, a 4,400-person city nested in the Canadian Rockies. We are known as the gateway to Willmore Wilderness Park and the home of countless climbing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking, golfing, and white water rafting opportunities.
Our resort is known as the only Mountain community built on a mountain’s shoulder and plateau (Grande Mountain). The candidates selected for the position will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies require permanent or full-time employment. The candidate’s required shifts have yet to be determined.
Details of Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Canada
- Employer Identify: Grande Cache Hotel INC
- Place: Lodge Cleaner
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Wage: $16.53 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment Kind: Full time
- Location: Grande Cache, AB
- Shifts: To be decided
Benefits Of Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Canada
- Consistent Employment: The hospitality sector, encompassing hotels in particular, generally offers cleaners stable and consistent employment opportunities.
- Entry-Level Employment: Hotel cleaning positions frequently necessitate only a minimal amount of formal education or prior work experience, rendering them accessible to individuals seeking employment.
- Adaptable Work Schedules: Numerous hotels provide adaptable work arrangements, such as evening or part-time duties, to accommodate guests of all lifestyles and preferences.
- Wages Competitive with Others: Although hourly compensation may differ depending on the hotel and location, the majority of hotel cleaners in Canada are compensated competitively.
- Advantages and Perks: Certain hotels offer comprehensive employee benefits packages, which may comprise health insurance, retirement plans, and complimentary use of hotel facilities or accommodations and services.
- Safe Working Conditions: Hotels generally uphold health and safety regulations and provide secure working environments, thereby safeguarding the welfare of their personnel.
- Possibilities for Progression: Hotel cleaners who demonstrate diligence and commitment may be eligible for career progression opportunities, which could include transitioning into supervisory or managerial positions.
- The Diversity of Jobs: A varied range of work experience may be obtained by hotel cleaners through their exposure to various areas of the establishment, including guest rooms, common areas, and specialized cleaning tasks.
- Skill Enhancement: Hotel cleaning positions afford individuals the opportunity to cultivate competencies in sanitation, maintenance, and meticulousness, all of which apply to alternative sectors or positions.
- Cultural Involvement: Engagement in hotel work frequently entails interactions with patrons hailing from various cultural and linguistic contexts, thereby presenting valuable prospects for acquiring knowledge about these subjects.
Tasks of Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Canada
- The candidate must have the ability to clean windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The applicant must be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, drapes, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must be able to stock the linen closet.
- The candidate should be able to mud furniture.
- The candidate must have the ability to distribute fresh towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must be able to fulfill the company’s requests for additional supplies or other items.
- The applicant must be able to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must be able to disinfect and clean elevators.
- The candidate must be capable of sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- The candidate must be able to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
Are cleaners in demand in Canada?
Light duty cleaners are one of the most in-demand occupations in Canada. Light duty cleaners are in high demand in all eleven provinces and territories of Canada, and skilled professionals can earn between $73500 and $99600 annually.
How much does a hotel cleaner make in Canada?
The average annual salary for a hotel cleaner in Canada is $28,275, or $14.50 per hour. Most experienced workers earn up to $33,150 per year, while entry-level positions begin at $25,350 per year.
What Does A Hotel Cleaner Do?
Hotel housekeepers clean, organize, and maintain guest rooms and other public areas of a hotel. They maintain a pleasant ambiance by meeting tidiness and cleanliness standards throughout the facility, creating a better and safer guest environment