Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023 The dba Family Hotel in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory is seeking self-motivated people with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Hotel front desk clerk. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, and Morning shifts.
Details of Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||dba Family Hotel|
|Position||Hotel front desk clerk|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be responsible for guest registration and room assignment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing group arrivals and departures.
- The candidate is responsible for accepting, canceling, and modifying accommodation reservations.
- The candidate must describe the hotel’s amenities and services.
- The candidate will be expected to provide general information about nearby attractions.
- The candidate will be in charge of processing visitor departures, calculating charges, and collecting payments.
- The candidate must monitor openings, reservations, and room assignments.
- The applicant must comply with emergency and safety measures.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying).
- The candidate will be expected to answer calls and transmit messages.
- The candidate must assist customers with particular requirements.
- The candidate must be capable of responding to wake-up calls.
- The applicant must give outstanding customer service.
Job Requirements for Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Check Also: Remote Jobs in Canada 2023-Apply Now
Job Benefits for Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Additional information for Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
How to Apply for Hotel front desk clerk Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Canadian hotel front desk staff earn?
In Canada, the average compensation for a hotel front desk worker is $28,275 per year or $14.50 per hour.
Is the front desk a skilled job?
They refer to a person’s hard and soft abilities in communication, technology use, and time management. Front desk abilities are utilized by professionals such as receptionists, office assistants, hotel desk assistants, and customer service representatives.
How long are front desk shifts at hotels?
The morning shift normally lasts from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., the afternoon shift from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., and the overnight shift, or night audit, from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.