Are you interested in becoming a Hotel Receptionist at the MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt Airport? This post contains a description of Hotel Receptionist Jobs to assist you in writing a descriptive profile.
To have a deeper understanding of MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt Airport, including the roles and relevant information, please review the information provided below.
Details of Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Germany:
- Job Classification: hotel receptionist
- MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt Airport is the name of the business located in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Annual Wage: 27,039 € Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Availability: Open.
MEININGER Hotels was founded in Berlin in 1999 to bring together a diverse range of travellers, regardless of age or purpose.
And they maintain this openness and tolerance in their daily lives. A backpacker, a school group, a business traveler, or a family – they are delighted to accommodate everyone keen to visit the globe.
Good hotel service at reasonable pricing is equally as vital as business responsibility; they are pleased with every step we take towards a more socially and environmentally responsible world.
Check Also: Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand 2024
Task of Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Germany:
- You are a wonderful host and make our guests’ stay memorable.
- You are responsible for the entire check-in and check-out process, managing check-ins and check-outs to ensure the greatest possible experience for our visitors and maximize hotel occupancy.
- You react to personal and telephone inquiries from our guests and provide information about nearby attractions, activities, and other services.
- You are responsible for operational and administrative activities, such as billing, time tracking, online reputation management, quality control, etc.
- You operate in a group and are willing to perform occasional jobs in the F&B sector (breakfast, dinner, bar)
- You appreciate working in a diverse atmosphere and are willing to work weekdays, weekends, day, evening, and night shifts.
- Last but not least, you are a fantastic coworker who is not hesitant to support other departments on occasion.
Expectation Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Germany:
- You have some experience and a love for the hotel industry.
- You have an outgoing attitude and enjoy doing a range of jobs in a busy, dynamic setting.
- You are a people-person who enjoys assisting others and providing guests with an unforgettable experience.
- You are a team player, willing to assist your coworkers and handle issues together. You have experience with the front office systems (e.g., ASSD, Fidelio, SIHOT) or can learn them fast.
- You are proficient in English and German (levels A2-B1), and any additional language is a plus.
- Generous salary and night/weekend rates
- Permanent position with prospects for growth and advancement within an internationally expanding organization.
- Residence during the first two months.
- Diverse, dynamic, and open team with a flat hierarchical structure.
- Additional vacation days (up to 5 per year) and no summer vacation freeze with MEININGER.
- Staff Nights Programme and Family & Friends Discount at MEININGER
- Employee activities and team events: M-Days, Christmas parties, and teambuilding events are only 24 minutes away via public transportation from Frankfurt’s city center (Romerberg).
Benefits of Hotel Receptionist Jobs:
- Skills in Customer Service: Hotel receptionists cultivate robust customer service proficiencies through their routine engagements with patrons. This entails responding to inquiries and concerns, disseminating information regarding the hotel and its offerings, and conducting inquiries.
- Proficient Communication Abilities: The ability to communicate effectively is vital for hotel receptionists. They acquire the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with hotel customers, staff members, and other departments.
- The ability to multitask: Hotel receptionists frequently manage reservations, answer the phone, and check visitors in and out while performing additional duties. This facilitates the development of their multitasking skills.
- Skills for solving problems: Issues with guests and unforeseen obstacles necessitate the application of problem-solving abilities. To guarantee visitor satisfaction, hotel receptionists develop expertise in conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Familiarity with the hospitality sector: Gaining experience as a hotel concierge enables one to develop a thorough comprehension of the hospitality sector. Individuals interested in advancing their endeavors in the hotel or hospitality industry as a whole may find this information to be of great benefit.
- Promotion of Networking Opportunities: Receptionists in hotels engage in communication with clients, coworkers, and other industry professionals. This provides advantageous networking opportunities that can contribute to the advancement and progress of one’s career.
- First-Rate Experience: Receptionists, serving as the preeminent representatives of the hotel, exert a significant influence on the formation of visitors’ perceptions. Individuals who take pride in representing the establishment will find this experience to be beneficial.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Receptionists frequently engage in conversations with hotel visitors of various cultural heritages. This experience fosters the development of cultural sensitivity and improves the capacity to collaborate efficiently with individuals from diverse global backgrounds.
- Proficient in organizational skills: Robust organizational abilities are necessary for guests to manage reservations, coordinate requests, and monitor room availability. Receptionists in hotels acquire the capacity to maintain order in a hectic setting.
- Advancement Opportunities in the Workplace: In the hotel industry, receptionist positions can function as stepping stones to more senior management positions, including general manager, front desk manager, and reservations manager. Gaining expertise in the role of a receptionist is advantageous for professional advancement.
- Perks and discounts for employees: Employee benefits provided by numerous hotels consist of room, dining, and other amenity discounts. This can prove to be a beneficial perk for hotel receptionists who desire to make the most of their workplace amenities.
How To Apply For Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Germany?
To submit an application, please visit the provided link.
People Also Ask:
How much does a German hotel receptionist earn?
How much does a German Receptionist earn? In Germany, the average monthly compensation for a Receptionist is €1,700. In Germany, the average Receptionist pay is €20,400 per year. Beginning salaries for receptionist positions begin at €6,000 per year.
Do you need credentials to work as a hotel receptionist?
hotel receptionist employment in Germany in 2024 indeed
A high school graduation is essential to become a hotel receptionist. Some college courses or a degree in hospitality will also be helpful. It can be useful to learn a second language, particularly one used by tourists in the area where you desire to work.
Is being a hotel receptionist a good job?
Besides the rewarding pay and perks offered by this job, a career as a hotel receptionist can help one learn valuable skills in time management, customer relations, and multitasking.