Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023 J & D Food Services, located at 8007 – 127 avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5C 1R9, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Industrial meat cutter. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work.
Details of Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||J & D Food Services|
|Position||Industrial meat cutter|
|No. of vacancies||8|
|Salary||$21.00 hourly 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||8007 – 127 avenue, Edmonton, AB T5C 1R9|
Job Description for Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be required to cut carcasses or sides or quarters of beef, lamb, hog, or veal into primal cuts for further processing or packing.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare specified cuts of meat and poultry for institutional, commercial, or other wholesale use.
- The candidate must separate the flesh from the bones.
Job Requirements for Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 45 kilograms (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
Work setting for Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
Job Benefits for Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with knives.
Additional information for Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
How to Apply for Industrial meat cutter Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the name of a professional meat cutter?
Butchers trim and cut meat from wholesale quantities into steaks, chops, and other cuts. They then prepare meat for sale by doing numerous activities, including weighing, wrapping, and displaying the meat. Retail establishments, also provide customer service and produce unique cuts of meat on demand.
Is meat cutting a skilled occupation?
Meat cutters are a recognized profession. Industrial meat cutters are typically found in production-oriented establishments and undertake fewer but more repetitive activities.
Is it difficult to become a butcher?
“It’s not a very difficult job to learn,” he remarked. “There is no difficulty in teaching folks how to carve meat. Simply someone who is determined and who respects the knife and saw.”