IT Jobs In USA For Foreigners 2023 As an IT Service Delivery Manager and Competence Lead, you will oversee the technical operations of stores, warehouses, and support offices, as well as the maintenance of products and services for these locations in their respective local markets.
You will be accountable for end-to-end service delivery, including service offers, and ensuring the service’s value. In addition, I am responsible for service portfolio management and the service roadmap, the prioritization of initiatives, budgets, negotiations with partners and vendors, and the introduction of new service capabilities.
You will ensure service-appropriate jobs have been identified, filled, and published while driving service maturity and service metrics. Serve as the point of contact for all matters concerning the owned service (s).
The Competence Lead has a dual focus that includes both staff responsibility for employees within their competence area and operational contributions within his/her own product team. In addition, assist the Product Owner with team building within the product team.
By unleashing the power of people, data, and technology, the H&M Business Tech Organization seeks to continually surprise and excite our customers and accelerate our business. Diverse and inclusive employees from around the globe offer their unique perspectives and ideas to the innovation and development of customer-focused technology products.
Read More: Unskilled Jobs In Malta 2023 Apply Online
You will contribute to the transformation of business challenges into new technological solutions, making H&M a global leader in fusing technology, fashion, and design. Being a big participant provides us with innumerable opportunities to have a significant effect and shape the future. From artificial intelligence to data-driven business development, user experience to engineering, we are pioneers.
|Post Name||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Qualification||BS Degree and/or 8+ years of equivalent IT Support experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 110599 To USD 124424 Per Year|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10003|
- Responsible for the uninterrupted technical operations of stores, warehouses, and support offices
- Accountable for the maintenance of items and services in stores, warehouses, and support offices
- Principal stakeholder during the introduction of a service or product and, where relevant, responsible for implementation.
- Establishment and monitoring of performance-based KPIs for services and goods
- Collaborate with service/product users to collect feedback and develop a prioritized service/product backlog.
- Manage your own vendor connections and budgets for said vendors
- Responsible for promoting employee growth within the team through constant communication
- Responsible for working with employee performance management and compensation review
- Participating actively in the recruitment process, the individual is responsible for the recruitment of new employees.
- Responsible for sustaining personal delivery within the Team in accordance with the job description of the managed competency.
- Ensure team collaboration and effectiveness and foster autonomous team development
- BS Degree or 8+ years of IT Support experience Equivalent
- Experience in project management, preferably in the retail industry
- Preferred familiarity with retail environment operations
- Minimum of three years in a supervisory position
- Challenging the status quo and generating novel solutions and creative ideas
- Create collaboration and partnerships with internal and external parties.
- Manage negotiations and contracts with external suppliers
- Achieve the service mission by influencing decision-makers and managing stakeholders.
- Capable of leading cross-functional teams, providing constructive feedback, and taking corrective action
- Own and explain end-to-end service requirements, as well as comprehend customer and company demands and the impact of services on priorities.
- Understand and articulate the relationships between the overall corporate objectives and the service roadmap
- Capability to coach others in a manner that facilitates their professional development and performance improvement
- Capacity to inspire and support high-achieving individuals through fostering their personal development and motivation.
- Domestic and international travel requirements up to 20% of the time
H&M believes in compensating employees for their contributions to the company’s success. For this reason, we provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that promote well-being both inside and outside of the workplace.
We take pleasure in being a firm committed to doing good, and our benefits package reflects this aspiration. Please note that employment status-related qualifying limits may apply to certain perks.
- We are a unit.
- We believe in people
- We are entrepreneurs
- We are cost-conscious, transparent, and receptive to new ideas.
- We keep it basic
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a foreigner find a job in the United States?
As a foreign worker, you’ll need a visa to work in the United States. Each visa class has distinct requirements, conditions, and time limits. Visit the Working in the U.S. webpage of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an overview of each worker category and visa type.
Are IT workers in demand?
The IT sector continues to expand exponentially. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 12 percent growth rate between 2018 and 2028, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.