Kitchen Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023 1837216 Alberta Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates who are self-motivated and possess good interpersonal skills for the position of Kitchen Supervisor. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment. Shift hours include days, evenings, nights, weekends, overtime, and early mornings.
Details of Kitchen Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||1837216 Alberta Ltd.|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Kitchen supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will have to devise ways to meet the work schedule.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and contribute food.
- Candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Candidate must estimate and order components and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate has to prepare a budget and cost estimate.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of stock, repair, sales, and waste monitoring.
- The candidate should prepare a food order summary for the chef.
- The candidate should be familiar with the culinary specialties of the establishment.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be expected to make a work schedule.
Check Also: Government of Canada Jobs 2023-Apply Online
Job Requirements for Kitchen Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidate should be proficient in the English language.
- Candidate should have a minimum qualification of a Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the relevant industry.
- Candidate should be able to supervise 3 to 4 persons.
- Candidate should be client focused.
- Candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Job Benefits for Kitchen Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Check Also: Chef Jobs In Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Additional Information for Kitchen Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Candidate must be ready to work under pressure.
- The candidate should finish the task within the given timeline.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Candidate must be prepared to work for long hours.
How to Apply for Kitchen Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2320 4th St. NW
2320 4th St. NW
Between 02:00 PM and 04:00 PM
People Also Ask
What are the Qualifications of a Kitchen Supervisor?
Previous experience working in a kitchen environment.
Previous supervisory experience.
Exceptional customer service skills.
A flexible “can do” attitude.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
How can I become a food service supervisor in Canada?
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management, or a related discipline or several years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
What is the Job of a Kitchen Supervisor?
Kitchen managers are in charge of the overall operation of the kitchen area of the restaurant. Also known as kitchen supervisors, their role is to ensure that the kitchen department runs smoothly and complies with safety regulations. Duties include ordering food, preparing menus, and supervising staff.