Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023 Applicants with experience as laundry workers have the opportunity to be recognized by the Ontario government. The government of Ontario has published a notice asking applicants for the position of Laundry worker. The application period for this position has already begun and will finish shortly. One of the applicants for this position gets selected for the position of Laundry Worker with the Ontario government.
Details of Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Government of Ontario|
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
|Salary||$22.68 – $24.54 per hour|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Location||Central North Correctional Center, Penetanguishene|
Job Description for Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates will have to ensure proper security and records that are maintained in the offender laundry section.
- Candidates will also ensure the safety and security of inmate workers.
- Candidates will also have to maintain cleanliness in the laundry area and warehouse.
Job Requirements for Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants must possess current forklift certification or get certification within three months of hire.
- Applicants must be able to manage inventory control records and ensure the proper delivery of receipts.
- Also, candidates are able to acquire and implement knowledge of organizational policies and processes to protect the security of inmate personnel and workspaces.
Work setting for Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Moreover, candidates are authorized to assess inbound items for quantity, quality, and damage.
Benefits of Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will receive a competitive salary.
- Moreover, this location has a facility for routine medical exams.
- There is a paid vacation facility available.
- There are also future perks and savings programs available with this position.
How to Apply for Laundry worker Jobs In Canada 2023?
Visit the official website of the Government of Ontario to apply if you are prepared to submit the application form before the registration deadline. If you’re seeking a quick solution, simply click on the link below and fill out the application form within one minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the responsibilities of a launderer?
The duties of a Laundry Attendant include:
Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding garments and other textiles.
Using the appropriate techniques, remove stains from objects.
As needed, perform modest sewing duties.
What are the requirements of a laundry attendant?
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Previous experience as a Laundry Attendant or in a job with comparable duties within the hospitality industry will be considered. Excellent knowledge of laundry detergents and cleaning supplies. Able to work extended hours and, if necessary, weekends.
What is the name of a laundry worker?
Also known as Laundry Assistant, Laundry Attendant, Laundry Housekeeper, and Laundry Worker. A wide diversity of textiles contributes to the wearability, originality, and beauty of apparel.