Motor Vehicles Body repairer apprentice Jobs In Canada 2023 Fix Auto Centre-Ville, located in Montréal, Quebec, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Body repairer apprentice, in motor vehicles. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The candidate will be expected to work day shift hours. The LMIA has authorized the position of Body repairer apprentice, motor vehicles (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details of Motor Vehicles Body repairer apprentice Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Fix Auto Centre-Ville|
|Position||Body repairer apprentice, motor vehicles|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$14.25 to $16.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Motor Vehicles Body repairer apprentice Jobs In Canada 2023
- The individual will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the workplace.
- The candidate must file, grind, and sand repairable body surfaces.
- The candidate will be responsible for masking and taping vehicle body surfaces prior to painting.
- The candidate must utilize blocks and hammers to eliminate dents, buckles, and flaws.
- The candidate is responsible for repairing or replacing interior components.
Job Requirements for Motor Vehicles Body repairer apprentice Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must be fluent in either English or French.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
Job Benefits for Motor Vehicles Body repairer apprentice Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Motor Vehicles Body repairer apprentice Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a collision repair specialist in Canada?
There are a minimum of 1620 hours of on-the-job training and 6 weeks of apprenticeship education in the first year, 1590 hours of on-the-job training, and 7 weeks of apprenticeship education in each of the second and third years.
Can a mechanic immigrate to Canada?
As a Mechanic or Auto Technician, you can immigrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Trades Program, which is administered by the Express Entry system. Group 73 consists of all maintenance and equipment operating occupations, including the Mechanics.