Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023 Roman Cheese Products Limited, situated in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill the job of Cleaner, plant. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The candidate is required to work the nighttime shift.
Details of Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Roman Cheese Products Limited|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 80 hours per 80 hours bi-weekly|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||Niagara Falls, ON|
Job Description for Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must clean, mop, scrub, and wax stairs and hallways.
- Candidates are required to empty garbage cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate will be expected to operate with minimal oversight.
Job Requirements for Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
Work Setting for Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be required to work in a commercial building.
Benefits of Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The selected individual will be supplied with health and other perks.
- The successful individual will receive a Dental plan and a Health care plan under Health Benefits.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health perks, the selected candidate will also receive free parking.
How to Apply for Plant Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a maid apply for Canadian PR?
To be qualified for this program, your occupation must be classified as having a skill level of 0, A, or B. Executive housekeepers (NOC 62021) are the only occupation eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, which is administered by the Express Entry system.
Is there a demand for cleaners in Canada?
In Canada, light-duty cleaners have recently been designated as an in-demand occupation due to their high demand. So many employees relocate to Canada, especially experienced foreign cleaners. Canada is indisputably a place with abundant potential.
What is the average monthly wage for a cleaner in Canada?
The average annual wage for a cleaner in Canada is $32,175 or $16.5 per hour. Most experienced professionals earn up to $42,811 per year, while entry-level occupations begin at $29,250 per year.