The City of Toronto has advertised for a Policy Development Officer. Those who are interested and qualified for this position can apply and get an opportunity to work in a terrific position. This is a full-time position with a weekly aim of roughly 35 hours. Registration for this position has already begun and will expire soon. Applicants who are qualified and interested in this position should apply before the deadline.
In Canada, where things are always changing, policymaking is very important for guiding many areas, from healthcare to technology. The need for skilled Policy Development Officers has never been greater than it is now, as we look ahead to 2024.
Current Landscape of Policy Development in Canada
To understand what a Policy Development Officer does, you need to know what policies are already in place in Canada that control different parts of society. Policies are what make society work; they set the rules for making decisions and running things.
Details of Policy Development Officer Jobs In Canada 2024
|Employer Name||City Of TORONTO|
|Position||Policy Development Officer|
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
|Salary||$101,900-$131,222 per year|
|Location||CITY HALL, 100 Queen St.|
Job Description for Policy Development Officer Jobs In Canada 2024
- Applicants will be in charge of developing and implementing a city-wide reconciliation audit in order to achieve ground decolonization.
- All components of the public consultation are developed, coordinated, and implemented by the candidate.
- The task force and specific committees are led by the candidate.
- Candidates will also evaluate and analyze the work of standing committees and councils.
Job Requirements for Policy Development Officer Jobs In Canada 2024
- Applicants must have lived experience as a member of a first nation, Inuit, or Métis community.
- Applicants must have prior expertise in developing strategies and designing policies.
- Applicants must have significant experience working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicants must have amazing policies and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work Setting for Policy Development Officer Jobs In Canada 2024
- Candidates must have knowledge of city processes, legislation, and policies.
Benefits of Policy Development Officer Jobs In Canada 2024
- The candidate is given a highly competitive salary scale.
- Applicants will also be given paid vacation time.
- The candidate is also supplied with medical and routine checkup services.
- Applicants will also benefit from an excellent working environment.
How to Apply for Policy Development Officer Jobs In Canada 2024?
Applicants who are eligible and interested in this position should click on the link below and give the relevant information. Apply as well and wait for a response. If you are chosen, you will receive a notification from the officers.
As 2024 approaches, Policy Development Officers in Canada play an even more important part. Now is the time to look into the exciting chances that are out there if you really want to change the policies that will affect the future of the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Canada, how much does a policy development officer make?
In Canada, the average policy officer’s income is $72,696 per year or $37.28 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $67,250 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $95,039 per year.
What is the function of a development officer?
Planned, coordinated, executed, and analyzed all fundraising initiatives, such as galas, social media awareness campaigns, and direct mail campaigns. Attend fundraising events to ensure that things go smoothly and possibly deliver prepared statements to guests.
What are the qualifications of a development officer?
Course design and teaching knowledge are required.
Interpersonal abilities and the capacity to work with and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization are required.
You must have clear communication abilities in order to inform people.