Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023 Government of Yukon has issued a notice on the hiring of the most qualified candidates for the position of Primary Care paramedic in Yukon. Any qualified applicants interested in joining the Government of Yukon for this position are encouraged to apply. Registration has already begun and will conclude shortly. Thus, all applicants are required to submit their recruiting applications via the official Government of Yukon website.
Details of Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Government of Yukon|
|Position||Primary Care Paramedic|
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
|Salary||$70,011-$81,101 per year|
|Location||Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6 CA|
Job Description for Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will deliver professional pre-hospital primary care that is effective and efficient.
- Patients requiring both emergency and non-emergency ground transport and pre-hospital medical care are transported and treated by candidates.
- Applicants must navigate emergency response vehicles through traffic with care and consideration for their crewmates.
- Also, the candidate will maintain complete and ethical written records.
Check Also: Customer Service Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
Job Requirements for Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants must possess a PCP increase or academic certification from the regulatory organization.
- Applicants must have provided prehospital medical care at the academic levels of primary care.
- Applicants must possess superior interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Applicants must be capable of displaying tact and diplomacy.
Work setting for Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023
- Canadian Indigenous Ancestry and Yukon First nation ancestry are preferred for this post.
Benefits of Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will receive a competitive salary.
- The candidate would also receive medical help and routine examinations.
- The applicant will receive employee benefits and retirement benefits.
How to Apply for Primary Care Paramedic Jobs In Canada 2023?
Applicants interested in this position should visit the official Government of Yukon website to submit their application by filling in the requested information. Below is a link that will take you directly to the application page for this position. Simply click “Apply Now” to quickly submit your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Canada need paramedics?
In Canada, paramedical jobs are in demand.
In each of Canada’s 11 provinces and territories, paramedical jobs are in high demand, and highly skilled professionals can earn between $59,000 and $92,400 annually.
How can I obtain a paramedic license in Canada?
General Paramedic Program Prerequisites
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or its equivalent, with an emphasis on Science and Language.
Basic qualifications in CPR and First Aid (or equivalents)
A valid driver’s license, typically of the ‘F’ type.
The capacity to meet basic standards for physical fitness.
What is the Canadian term for a paramedic?
In some jurisdictions, “emergency medical assistants” (EMAs) and “emergency medical technologists” (EMTs) are other tiers of paramedics with varying educational requirements and scopes of practice (EMTs).