Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023 BDC seeks candidates for the position of Adviser, Procurement. Any candidates who meet BDC’s requirements for employment as a BDC advisor are eligible to apply for this position. The selection of a BDC Advisor is based on the candidate’s prior job experience, knowledge, and other skills.
Details of Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
|Salary||$89,402 per year|
|Employment type||Full time|
Job Description for Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants must prepare and finalize contracts and contract modifications as required.
- Applicants must assist business units with business challenges by supporting the resolution of problems with suppliers.
- Applicants will be required to negotiate and draught complex contracts with the assistance of senior advisors.
- Applicants will be required to produce paperwork and implement strategic procurement operations with senior advisor guidance.
Job Requirements for Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or other comparable training is required.
- Applicants must have at least five years of experience.
- Capability to identify the most effective procurement strategies for meeting business requirements.
- Negotiating abilities with both external and internal customers.
- Applicants must have expertise in procuring goods and services in the information technology sector.
Work setting for Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- You will benefit from having organizational abilities and the ability to prioritize and handle different activities.
Check Also: Farming Jobs in Canada 2023 with Free Work Visas
Benefits of Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will receive an excellent pay scale.
- Applicants will get registered in Employee provident fund plan.
- The candidate would receive health insurance and regular mental and dental examinations.
- Also, the candidate is eligible for additional perks.
How to Apply for Procurement Advisor Jobs In Canada 2023?
Applicants who are interested in working for BDC may submit their resumes to the company’s official email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
Exists a future for procurement?
Procurement is no longer business as usual. There are more disruptors than ever before, and they are moving quickly and on a large scale. The key to success is developing a plan for how your procurement team can convert these disruptions into growth and competitive advantage possibilities.
Is procurement a viable career path?
This industry is typically in great demand, as the vast majority of businesses rely on a supply chain that requires continuous maintenance and simplification. Many organizations would struggle to conduct purchasing, sourcing, and product management without procurement teams.
Are procurement specialists in high demand?
Procurement skills are in demand
According to the CIPS/Hays survey, the top skills in demand by recruiters include communication, internal stakeholder management, influencing, supplier relationship management, and negotiation – all of which are transferable to roles throughout an organization.