Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in Canada 2023: Today, we have another great opportunity for unskilled foreign employees to work in Ontario, Canada, namely the Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in Canada. It, like all other unskilled/low-skilled work occupations, does not necessitate advanced education or experience. The candidate would submit an online application via email.
Harvey’s Restaurant, Concord, Ontario, is the name of the restaurant. The chosen candidate will be expected to start work as soon as possible. This employment is either permanent or full-time. However, morning, day, evening, weekend, and overtime work are all available.
Read More: Farm Worker Recruitment Jobs in Canada 2023
Details of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in Canada
- Job title: Counter Attendant.
- Country: Concord, Ontario, Canada.
- Employer’s name: Harvey’s Restaurant
- Age limit: 18 onwards
- Mode of hiring: Documents Submissions review/ Short Interview.
- Salary Package: CAD 13.60 per hour.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No but will be preferred.
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: No.
- Free Accommodation: No.
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 1 M/F
- Job type: Permanent/ Full-time.
Requirements of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in Canada
- There is no minimum level of education required.
- Candidates with no prior employment experience are also able to apply. There is no minimum experience required.
- The candidate must be conversant in English.
- The candidate must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
- The candidate must not have a criminal record. Anyone with a criminal record would be hired in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Applicants must be willing to work multiple/varying shifts depending on the store’s operating needs.
- Applicants must be comfortable serving meals at buffets, countertops, and tables. As a result, candidates with prior experience in the culinary field would be preferred.
- The applicant must be able to communicate well and provide excellent customer service.
- The applicant must be a quick learner who can operate in a face-paved atmosphere with great mind-hand synchronization and quickly adapt to professional situations.
- The selected candidate will be trained.
Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Restaurant Counter Attendant
- The candidate will be in charge of washing dishes, silverware, and other goods in order to prepare and arrange tables and service areas.
- The candidate is in charge of maintaining condiments and other supplies on tables and in serving areas, as well as restocking them as needed.
- The candidate will be responsible for greeting customers and escorting them to their seats.
- The candidate will be in charge of taking orders at the counter, describing the menu, serving orders, and wrapping or packing takeaways.
- At the counter and around the tables, the aspirant must maintain cleanliness and sanitation requirements.
- Clients must be served at counters and buffet tables by the applicant.
- The applicant will be in charge of stocking drink refrigerators as well as salad or confectionery bars.
Benefits of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job
- There is no educational requirement.
- There is no prior experience required.
- During meal times, there is free food.
- Attractive pay structure, $13.60 per hour.
- Applicants will also have monthly access to complimentary dental check-ups.
- Dedicated life insurance coverage is also given to the chosen individual.
- Candidates will be given future savings strategies by the restaurant.
How do apply for Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada?
- You will be directed to the official job search portal by clicking on the link below; use the application option provided underneath the job description.
- You can also use the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. Fill in the blanks with your work title, such as “Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada”, “Bartender Jobs in Canada”, “Bar/ Restaurant Jobs in Canada”, or “Restaurant Reception Jobs in Canada.”
- To narrow down your search results in Concord, Ontario, Canada, enter your desired location.
- It is preferable to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter in accordance with current market trends, as your employer may notice the layout/presentation.
- Examine the job posting’s specifics, such as the job description, employment prerequisites, job responsibilities, and so on.
- Before applying, make sure you meet all of the prerequisites. Examine the job description and its requirements thoroughly.
- Click the “Online Application” option to the right.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application.
- Check to see whether you received a confirmation email for your job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a restaurant attendant earn in Canada?
Starting salaries for entry-level positions start at $25,350 per year, with most experienced professionals earning up to $31,200 per year.
What are the Benefits of a Restaurant Counter Attendant Job
There is no educational requirement.
There is no prior experience required.
During meal times, there is free food.
Attractive pay structure, $13.60 per hour.
Applicants will also have monthly access to complimentary dental check-ups.
Dedicated life insurance coverage is also given to the chosen individual.
Candidates will be given future savings strategies by the restaurant.