Room Flipper Jobs in Canada: The Hôtel Albert in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec is seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills to fill the job of Room Flipper. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule includes Day and Evening shifts.
- Name of Employer: Hôtel Albert
- Position: room revolving
- Number of vacant positions: 1
- $17.00 per hour for 35 hours per week at 35 hours per week.
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- Located in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with the installation of audiovisual equipment and with the resolution of any issues that emerge during use.
- The candidate will be responsible for minor installation repairs and routine audiovisual equipment maintenance.
- The candidate must be able to offer beverages and meals.
- The candidate must install, modify, relocate, and deconstruct temporary partitions and room furniture.
- The candidate is required to execute light housekeeping and cleaning responsibilities.
Requirements of Room Flipper Jobs in Canada:
- The candidate must be fluent in either English or French.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must have the ability to act independently.
Work setting of Room Flipper Jobs in Canada:
- On-site client service will be expected of the candidate.
- The applicant must be employed in the hospitality sector.
- Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to walk long distances.
Check Also: Project Manager Jobs In Canada 2023 Apply Now
Benefits of Room Flipper Jobs in Canada
- The successful candidate will receive long-term and other perks.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the successful individual will receive additional perks.
- In addition to the aforementioned long-term perks, the accepted individual will also receive free parking.
How to Apply for Room Flipper Jobs in Canada?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
People Also Ask:
What jobs will be in demand in Canada by 2030?
The employment outlook for graphic designers and illustrators, chefs, specialty physicians, registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses, and technical sales professionals in wholesale trade is positive through 2030.
How much do foreigners earn in Canada?
The average annual pay for immigrants in Canada is $48,750, or $25 per hour. Beginning salaries for entry-level occupations begin at $40,000 per year, while most experienced professionals can earn up to $70,458 annually.