Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada Temple of Sarees, headquartered in Scarborough, ON, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Shelf stocker – retail. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Morning shifts are available. The LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) has authorized the position of Shelf stocker – retail.
Details of Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada
|Employer Name:||Temple of Sarees|
|Position:||Shelf stocker – retail|
|No. of vacancies:||1|
|Salary:||$15.60 hourly / 37.5 hours per week|
|Employment type:||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada
- Customer purchases will be bagged, boxed, or parceled for shipment or delivery, and the candidate will be expected to do so.
- The candidate will be in charge of bringing customer purchases to the parking lot and loading orders into the automobiles of clients.
- Customers will require the candidate to retrieve things from a shelf or stockroom.
- Customers will be directed to the location of the needed articles by the candidate.
- The candidate must unpack store purchases and count, weigh, or organize items.
- The candidate must keep a computerized inventory of stock.
- The candidate will be expected to place inventory orders.
- The candidate will be asked to maintain track of new inventory as it arrives.
- The candidate will be in charge of filling shelves and showcasing merchandise.
- The candidate must keep the stock clean and tidy.
- The candidate will be expected to price things in accordance with the price list using a stamp or sticker.
- To avoid stealing, the candidate will be expected to apply protective measures to merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for filling mail or electronic orders from warehouse inventory.
- The individual will be expected to perform general cleaning duties (for example, sweeping and wiping floors).
- The candidate must be able to undertake electronic commerce transactions on a computer.
- The applicant must be able to use a cash register.
- Orders will be picked by the contestant.
- The candidate must excel at customer service.
Job Requirements for Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required for the candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of similar industry experience.
- The candidate must be capable of lifting up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must be fluent in both oral and written communication.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be dependable.
- The candidate must be a team player.
Job Benefits for Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Additional Information for Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- The candidate must be able to work under duress.
- The candidate must complete the work within the time frame specified.
- On a regular basis, the candidate should be expected to complete repetitious duties.
- As part of everyday jobs, the candidate should be needed to lift big loads.
- As part of their everyday employment, the candidate should be prepared to execute physically demanding duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to work long hours sitting, standing, and walking.
- The individual must be willing to work in a permanent position for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to walk for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time.
- If necessary, the candidate should be willing to work overtime.
How to Apply for Shelf Stocker Jobs In Canada:
If you want to apply, please use the options provided.
3351 Markham Road suite 101
People Also Ask:
What is a shelf stocker job called?
The additional titles available for this position are stock helper, shelf stacker, and customer service agent. Shelf fillers replace the products found on the shelves of supermarkets and showcase cabinets. They also help customers and eliminate out-of-date items.
What does a shelf stocker do for a resume?
Stockers are in charge of managing stock in stores, and their duties include counting items, identifying goods, removing faulty or expired products, addressing customer inquiries, keeping facilities clean and orderly, and sending goods to customers’ automobiles.