Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023 Ally Shariff Professional Corporation in Calgary, AB is accepting applications for the post of Tax return preparation from applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule consists of Weekend, Overtime, and Morning hours.
Details of Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Ally Shariff Professional Corporation|
|Position||Tax return preparer|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$20.00 to $24.75 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate is required to maintain the general ledger.
- The candidate must maintain a journal.
- The applicant is required to prepare a trial balance.
- The candidate is required to complete bank reconciliations.
- The candidate is responsible for preparing payroll.
- The candidate must evaluate depreciation and fixed assets.
- The candidate is required to prepare tax returns.
- The candidate will be needed to conduct foreign exchange transactions.
- The applicant is responsible for creating financial statements and reporting.
- The applicant must compose reports.
Job Requirements for Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must possess a certificate or diploma in an additional trade.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must possess multitasking skills.
- The candidate must be precise.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication abilities.
- The applicant must be organized.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
Benefits of Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate has access to free parking.
Additional information for Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate must complete the assignment within the allotted time frame.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate would be expected to manage a substantial amount of work.
How to Apply for Tax return preparer Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a Canadian tax preparer?
Six Steps to a New Profession (2023)
Completion of post-secondary education (university or college)
Study tax laws.
Participate in vocational training.
Establish a tax preparation service.
Enroll with the IRS.
Purchase commercial liability insurance.
Are tax positions permanent?
We hire throughout the year, and some positions are seasonal to support tax season. The IRS supports diversity and provides specific employment opportunities for students, those with impairments, and veterans. Moreover, retirees are invited to apply for our positions.
Do tax preparers in Canada require a license?
You can work as an independent tax consultant as either a sole proprietor or a corporation. To be recognized as a provider of public accounting services, you must register with CPA Canada and the provincial CPA organization.