Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship: Jobs for Foreign Teachers and Educators in Japan with Visa Sponsorship: Teaching Jobs are excellent examples of available employment opportunities abroad for foreign and international applicants.
Japan is among the top countries where teaching jobs with visa sponsorship are readily available. However, this is only guaranteed if you have the correct information and act at the right time, as there are hundreds of other applicants from all over the world seeking Teacher/Teaching Job openings in Japan.
On this page, we will list available teaching jobs in Japan for international candidates. Before then, we advise you to review the complete job description for teacher/teaching Jobs in Japan for foreigners, as it will enlighten you on important information regarding the position.
Description of Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship
Teaching Jobs are available within the academic or educational sector.
These positions are available in all Japanese prefectures and can be applied for through a variety of channels, including letters, online recruitment portals, and emails sent directly to employers.
Academic staff (workers who engage in teaching) and non-academic staff (workers in the sector who do not engage in direct/indirect lectures) exist in the educational sector.
As a Teacher in Japan, you are viewed as a member of the academic staff whose job it is to lecture and instruct students on a specific topic/course.
The employment range for Teaching Jobs in Japan for foreign applicants is expansive, as there is a high likelihood of securing employment regardless of the field of study at the university. In order to become a teacher in Japan as a foreigner, the first step is to send your application to potential educational institutions that are willing to hire foreign applicants with visa sponsorship to work and live in Japan legally.
Following are some of the fundamental duties and responsibilities of a teacher in Japan
Duties and Accountability of Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship
- Lecture students on a particular discipline
- Charged with the preparation of lesson notes
- Issuing students’ assignments in order to evaluate their skills.
- Responsible for test preparation and providing feedback based on student performance.
- Instruct students on the correct use of instructional materials
- Engage students in outdoor activities, such as Sports & Recreation
- Establish examination questions and grading criteria
- Maintain accurate student records at all times.
Requirements and Skills of Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship
- BSc/MSc in the relevant field of study, submitting an application for
- Possession of prior work experience in a comparable field; Must be an active participant
- Authoritative/Controller Tutoring Expertise Demonstration
Salary of Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship
According to Salary Explorer, the average monthly salary of a teacher in Japan is 411,000 JPY. Typically, this amount falls between 214,000 (minimum) and 629,000 JPY (maximum).
In addition, we validate these results by examining teaching jobs posted on Japan’s leading online recruitment platforms/agencies. Salary Explorer reveals that 85 percent of teaching jobs posted in Japan fall within its salary range.
Are you still interested in Japanese teaching jobs for foreigners after reading the majority of the aforementioned descriptions? See below for a detailed illustration of how to become a teacher in Japan as a legal foreign resident.
Check Also: Engineering jobs in Australia 2023 – Apply Now
How to Become a Foreign Teacher in Japan
Comparatively, the steps required to become a teacher in Japan and other countries are similar.
The primary requirement for becoming a teacher in Japan is the possession of a university certificate in a particular field/discipline. This institution must not be a Canadian university if it is properly registered, approved, and recognized as a tertiary institution.
However, possession of these documents does not ensure a high-paying teaching position in Japan. In the majority of cases, possessing a teaching certificate from the appropriate government institution will give you an advantage because it demonstrates that you possess the fundamental skills required for employment as a teacher in Japan.
Additionally, in order to obtain a teaching position in Japan, you must be willing and able to conduct research on available teaching positions and apply for these openings.
Below is a selection of the best available teaching positions in Japan for foreigners with visa sponsorship and a work permit.
Available Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs in High School Teaching/Teaching
- Jobs in Middle School Education/Teaching
- Private/Home Service Teaching Jobs in the Elementary School Setting
- How Foreigners Can Apply for Teaching Jobs in Japan
- To successfully apply for a teaching position in Japan as an international or foreign applicant, simply click on the application link provided below.
The application link will redirect you to a page displaying the most recent teaching jobs posted by employers in Japan. To submit your interest, you must then highlight the positions for which you are the best fit and follow the application procedures outlined on the individual job page.
Use the “Apply Now” button below to view available high-income teaching positions in Japan and apply for one.
Teaching English Jobs in Japan With Visa Sponsorship
Teaching English Jobs in Japan With Visa Sponsorship is the most popular and in-demand job in Japan, especially for foreigners. This is the easiest job for a foreigner to get in Japan if they have a visa sponsor. The Japanese need people who can speak English and who can also work. It doesn’t mean that you need to know a lot about English. If you also know a little bit of English, you might be able to find work in Japan. Anyone who knows English can apply for English Teaching Jobs in Japan With Visa Sponsorship 2023, whether they are in high school, college, or a master’s program.
Japan has the world’s third-largest economy. Over 100,000 people from other countries work in Japan. Most people who want to teach English to kids in Japan come from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and other African countries. Because people from these places speak English better and are easier to understand. Visa sponsorship, help with moving, a place to live, and a flight home when the contract is over Below is a list of English teaching jobs in Japan that will pay for your visa.
- Job Country: Japan
- Level: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, and others
Benefits and Package
- Salary: ¥300,000 / Month
- Japanese Level: Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants are allowed.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Leave: Paid leave
- Transportation: Reimbursed up to 20,000 yen per month
- Flight: Return flight upon completing the initial 2-year contract
Short Video about a List of Teaching English Jobs in Japan With Visa Sponsorship
Who can Apply:
10th, Secondary, Undergraduates and graduates at all levels generally can apply for Better Jobs in Japan. Full-time, Part-time, and Internship opportunities in Japan are available. Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) is one of the main ways to secure employment in Japan.
Types of English Teaching Jobs in Japan
If you’re interested in teaching English in Japan, you’re in luck because English teachers are in high demand! Whether you’re a new graduate or a certified teacher, there are plenty of opportunities to land a teaching job in Japan.
- ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) teaching jobs within the Japanese public school system
- Teaching jobs at private language institutes (also known as English conversation schools or Eikaiwas)
- Teach English in Japan: Summer Program
- Teaching English to Japanese students online from anywhere in the world
- Public School Teaching Jobs in Japan
- Teach English to Kids
How to Apply for Teaching English Jobs in Japan With Visa Sponsorship
You’ll need to secure employment before arriving in Japan. You can apply directly, and there will be direct hiring.
- First, you have to Visit this Site: https://jobsinjapan.com/
- Second, if you are not a Japanese Citizen, then you have to click on “Visa Offered.”
- Under Visa Offered, all the job Opportunities will be available in Japan for International Applicants that are available with Visa Sponsorship.
- Use the Filter and select the Job Category “Education, Teaching, and Training.”
- Once you get an offer for a Job, they will assist you with all the Visa processes for coming to Japan.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
People Also Ask:
How do I get a sponsor for a work visa in Japan?
If you have someone else sponsoring your visa, that person must have been working full-time for the past two years and have an annual income of at least 2 million yen. If this person is not a parent or sibling, you will need to submit additional documents, such as a birth certificate, to prove your relationship.
Is Japan open to teachers?
Teachers are offered intensive training and support, and performance incentives make the teaching experience enjoyable and motivating. Applications are open year-round, but due to the lengthy application process, it is best to apply early.