Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023 AMAR TILES LTD of Surrey, British Columbia is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill the role of Tilesetter. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The Tilesetter post has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details of Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||AMAR TILES LTD|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$25.50 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Description for Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate is responsible for preparing, measuring, and marking the surfaces to be coated.
- The applicant must utilize a hand trowel to mix, apply, and distribute mortar, cement, mastic, or other adhesives.
- The individual will be required to position tiles and apply pressure to the base to secure them.
- The applicant must align and straighten tiles.
- The candidate must utilize hand and power-cutting tools to cut and fit tiles around obstructions and openings.
- Apprenticeship training will be expected of the candidate.
- The candidate will be asked to fill tile joints with grout and remove surplus grout.
- The candidate must remove and replace tiles that are broken or damaged.
- The candidate is responsible for laying and installing mosaic tiles to create decorative walls, murals, and floor designs.
- The candidate is responsible for constructing under beds and installing anchor bolts, wires, and brackets.
- The candidate must prepare cost and material estimates.
Job Requirements for Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must be precise.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate should possess sound judgment.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The individual is required to work in an atmosphere with a high odor concentration.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
Work Setting for Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023
- On-site client service will be expected of the candidate.
- The candidate must operate in commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
Job Benefits for Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Check Also: Canadian-American JOBS for Foreigners 2023
Additional information for Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate would be expected to manage a substantial amount of work.
- The candidate must have safety equipment/gear and a hard hat.
How to Apply for Tilesetter Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
People Also Ask
How do I obtain a position as a tile setter in Canada?
Trade certification often requires completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over three years of work experience in the trade plus some high school, college, or industry courses in tile setting.
Is tile-setting a decent profession?
Employment of flooring installers and tile and stone setters is expected to increase by 4 percent from 2021 to 2031, which is nearly as fast as the average for all occupations.
Exists a need for tilers?
The art of tiling has existed for centuries, and tiled surfaces show little sign of ever going out of style. There will likely always be a strong demand for expert tilers, meaning that pricing will likely remain high and there will never be a shortage of accessible work.