Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023 2206388 ont ltd of Simcoe, ON is accepting applications for the post of Tobacco farm laborer from self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The available positions are either seasonal or full-time. The shift schedule consists of Weekends, Flexible Hours, and Early Morning shifts.
Details of Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||2206388 ont ltd|
|Position||Tobacco farm worker|
|No. of vacancies||20|
|Salary||$15.50 hourly 30 to 70 hours per week|
|Employment type||Seasonal employment, Full time|
Job Description for Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidate must grow, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
Job Requirements for Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
Work Site Environment
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must be able to work in wet/humid, dusty, and hot environments.
Work Setting for Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Job Benefits for Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Additional Information for Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to walk long distances.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Tobacco Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find work on a Canadian farm?
Possess a high level of English.
For the majority of positions, you will need experience.
Maintain your health.
Be willing to work in remote corners of the nation.
If you are looking for agricultural employment in Canada from outside the country, you must be qualified for a work visa.
Is farming a decent career in Canada?
There are many factors to consider, as farm work in Canada is both enjoyable and potentially quite lucrative. When you think of agriculture or agricultural labor in Canada, you probably envision tractors, animals, expansive fields, and long hours for low pay.
Are farm workers in Canada in high demand?
The employment forecast for General agricultural laborers (NOC 8431) in Ontario will be favorable from 2022 to 2024. The subsequent variables contributed to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will generate a moderate number of new positions. Few posts will become vacant as a result of retirements.