Truck Dispatcher Job in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023 Logistics/ freight transport/ courier delivery is the most common profession/ unskilled job role for individuals with little to no education in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, and elsewhere. Truck Dispatcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship (2023) is a life-changing career opportunity for low-skilled/low-educated individuals who do not have a bachelor’s degree but have magnificent driving skills.
On all international employment search websites, one can find delivery driving jobs in the unskilled category for foreign nationals. Therefore, one should not squander this opportunity. There are no education or experience requirements. You only need a valid driver’s license from your native country and proficiency with Google Maps. Our current employer is the Edmonton-based private consumer goods corporation ANTTAL TRANSPORTATION LTD. To fill the position of Truck Dispatcher, the company seeks self-motivated individuals with strong operating and customer service skills. The successful candidate must report to work as soon as possible. Permanent or full-time employment. The candidate is expected to work the morning shift. Let’s get deeper into the details:
Details of Truck Dispatcher Job in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Job title: Truck Dispatcher.
- Location: 6257 34st NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2V6.
- Age limit: 21 onwards.
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Salary Package: $ 30 per hour.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 2 M/F
- Job type: Contract basis
Requirements of Truck Dispatcher Job in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023
The candidate must be fluent in English.
- A secondary school diploma or equivalent is required.
- The optimal candidate will have between one and seven months of relevant work experience.
- To legally operate in Canada, the candidate must have a clean criminal record.
- Before immigration, a candidate must undergo a medical exam.
- To be eligible for visa sponsorship, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Canada and satisfy all immigration requirements.
Advantages of Truck Dispatcher Job in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Free Food is provided by the company.
- Free lodging is available on demand.
- Free Medical Insurance for the duration of your employment.
- Free transportation is provided.
- Instant Visa Reservation (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Immediate Flight (As Soon As The Position Is Confirmed).
- Paid Annual Holidays in addition to additional leaves such as medical leave, maternity leave, etc.
- Option for overtime pay and alternative schedules.
The duties and responsibilities of a truck dispatcher are as follows:
Truck Drivers are responsible for picking up and delivering products on time/according to a fixed schedule, so they must divide this schedule and coordinate all activities in accordance with it.
They receive client inquiries regarding truck pickups and delivery operations (logistics operations). Therefore, they instruct their fleets to coordinate courier delivery services according to customer demand.
They engage in communication with customers to solicit any shipment handling requests.
A vehicle dispatcher is familiar with multiple routes, all possible routes, and the shortest possible routes for shipments. He had to direct motorists around them.
He informs consumers of all freight details and establishes procedures for handling customer inquiries.
The candidate must maintain all vehicle operation work documents.
The candidate must be proficient with all computer- and software-assisted on-board communications and dispatching technology and equipment.
The truck dispatcher informs his drivers of all traffic and other issues along the route.
Average Truck Dispatcher Salary in Canada:
The average Truck Dispatcher salary depends on a variety of factors, such as the candidate’s profile, work experience, the Canadian province in which he is employed, his seniority levels, etc. However, Ca.talent reports that the average Canadian dispatcher salary is $45,791 per year, or $23.48 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level position is $37,050 per year, while most experienced employees can earn up to $60,338 per year.
How to Applying for Truck Dispatcher Job in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023?
- By clicking the link below, you will be redirected to the official employment search portal; once there, use the “Apply” button located beneath the job description.
- To narrow down your job search results, you can also use the search field and the location box. Type your job title, for example, “Dispatcher Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Truck Dispatcher Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Logistics operation jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Road freight jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Shipment industry jobs in Canada for foreigners”, etc.
- Select Edmonton, Canada in the location bar located directly below the search bar.
- As there is a high probability that your employer will note the layout/presentation, it is best to update your CV or resume and cover letter in accordance with current market trends.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job description and its requirements with consideration.
- Click the button labeled “Online Application” provided below.
- Provide the requested information and submit the application.
- Confirm that you have received a confirmation email for your submitted job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a Canadian transportation visa?
In order to obtain a Canada work permit for truck drivers in 2023, applicants with the necessary credentials, driving records, and Gulf experience must contact a reputable immigration consultant.
Can I obtain a work authorization as a truck driver in Canada?
You are required to commence working for an authorized trucking company with a temporary foreign work permit. If an approved trucking company offers permanent employment, the truck driver may petition for permanent resident status through the SINP after six months of employment.