Truck Loader Jobs in Canada 2023 – Total Transload Services (2015) Inc., located at 112 55202 SH825 in Sturgeon, AB T8L 5C1, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Truck loader. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. There are day, evening, night, weekend, overtime, early morning, and morning shifts.
Details for Truck loader Jobs in Canada 2023:
|Employer Name||Total Transload Services (2015) Inc.|
|No. of vacancies||8|
|Salary||$20.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||112 55202 SH825, Sturgeon, AB T8L 5C1|
Truck Loader Jobs in Canada 2023
Truck loader jobs in Canada play a vital role in the supply chain industry, ensuring efficient loading and unloading of goods for transportation. As the demand for logistics and warehousing services continues to grow, the need for skilled truck loaders is on the rise. This article provides a comprehensive overview of truck loader jobs in Canada, including job responsibilities, required skills and qualifications, training opportunities, salary prospects, job outlook, and more.
Introduction to Truck Loader Jobs
Truck loaders are responsible for loading and unloading freight from trucks, ensuring that cargo is secure and handled safely. They play a crucial role in the smooth operation of warehouses, distribution centers, and transportation companies. Without their expertise, the movement of goods across Canada would be significantly hindered.
Importance of Truck Loaders in the Supply Chain
Truck loaders are essential for maintaining the integrity of the supply chain. They ensure that goods are properly loaded and secured, minimizing the risk of damage during transportation. By efficiently loading and unloading trucks, they contribute to timely deliveries and customer satisfaction.
Overview of the Job Market in Canada
The job market for truck loaders in Canada is robust and offers promising opportunities. With the continuous growth of e-commerce and online shopping, the demand for logistics and warehousing services has skyrocketed. This increased demand translates into a steady need for truck loaders across the country.
Current Demand for Truck Loader Jobs in Canada
The current demand for truck loaders in Canada is high, driven by the rapid growth of the transportation and logistics sector. Warehousing facilities, retail distribution centers, and transportation companies are actively seeking qualified individuals to fill these crucial roles. The job market is particularly strong in major metropolitan areas and regions with a high concentration of warehouse facilities.
Job Growth Trends and Projections
The job growth trends for truck loaders in Canada are favorable. The transportation and warehousing sector is expected to experience sustained growth in the coming years. As e-commerce continues to expand and companies invest in logistics infrastructure, the need for truck loaders will remain strong.
- The applicant must construct pallets.
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and transport products and materials by hand or using fundamental material handling equipment.
- Using a variety of equipment, the candidate will be expected to load, unload, and move materials and products.
- The applicant must fulfill orders.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking orders and inventory.
- The candidate must weigh items and materials.
- The candidate must design and affix labels to merchandise.
- The applicant must provide outstanding customer service.
- The candidate must package items.
- The applicant must pack and unpack merchandise.
- The candidate must organize, package, and stack merchandise.
- The candidate must install, tie-down, and secure merchandise.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include storing cargo and materials.
- The candidate is responsible for transporting and distributing materials and goods.
- The candidate will be responsible for organizing and maintaining inventory.
- The applicant must be capable of utilizing computerized inventory control systems.
- The candidate must handle and store dangerous substances.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no standard educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must be able to lift 45 kilograms or more (100 lbs)
- The candidate must work long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The prospective employee will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty, hot, cold, and wet/humid environments.
- The work environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to maintain full concentration despite the disturbances.
- The candidate will be required to work in a trucking company, a storage facility, and a rail transport company.
Experience and specialization
Vehicle and equipment experience
- The applicant must have experience operating dollies and hand trucks, strapping machines, light trucks, radio frequency scanners (RFS), conveyors, hoists or winches, industrial lift trucks and forklifts, loaders, overhead cranes, pallet lifters, and tractors.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough drug test.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate must be required to routinely carry heavy loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily duties.
- The candidate must perform tasks requiring manual dexterity.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a substantial amount of work.
- The selected candidate will be provided with health and other benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive a Dental plan, Health Plan, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health benefits, the chosen candidate will also receive free parking and employer-paid education/training.
How to Apply for Truck loader Jobs in Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
112 55202 SH825
Sturgeon County, AB
T8L 5C1 Between 11:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Canadian loader operators make?
The average annual salary for a loader operator in Canada is $45,825 or $23.50 per hour. Most experienced workers can earn up to $61,550 per year, while entry-level positions begin at $39,000 per year.
What is the maximum age for Canadian truck drivers?
minimum age of 18 years old and possesses a valid Ontario license that is not G1, G2, M, M1, or M. Pass a vision test. submit a valid medical report.
What are the average working hours for truck loaders in Canada?
Truck loaders in Canada typically work full-time hours, which may include shifts during evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. Schedules can vary based on the specific industry and employer.
Are there any specific physical requirements for this job?
Truck loader jobs can be physically demanding, requiring individuals to have sufficient strength and stamina to lift and move heavy objects. Good physical fitness and the ability to perform repetitive tasks are essential.