Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023 Shuswap Organics Inc., situated in Enderby, British Columbia, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Vegetable farm laborer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The available positions are either temporary, permanent, or full-time.
Details of Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Shuswap Organics Inc|
|Position||Vegetable farm worker|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$16.50 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Term or contract, Full time|
Job Description for Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate is responsible for grading.
- The individual will be responsible for hand-harvesting veggies.
- The candidate will be responsible for cultivating crops.
- Candidate must grow, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate is responsible for the wedding.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include fertilizing and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
- The candidate would be expected to perform product quality inspections and market preparations.
Job Requirements for Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of relevant experience.
Job Benefits for Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Work Site Environment
- Agricultural operations include organic agriculture, as well as vegetable and melon growing (except potato).
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must be able to work under high temperatures.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, cucumbers, garlic, onions, and zucchini.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The applicant must have prior expertise operating a farm truck, tilling equipment, and a vegetable harvester.
Additional Information for Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Vegetable farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are farm workers in Canada in high demand?
The employment forecast for General agricultural laborers (NOC 8431) in Ontario will be favorable from 2022 to 2024. The subsequent variables contributed to this prognosis: A moderate amount of new jobs will result from employment growth.
What are Canada’s regulations for farm workers?
No formal education or training requirements exist. A college credential or specialist agricultural courses, such as farm equipment mechanics, agricultural welding, tree pruning, and pesticide application, are however accessible.
What qualifications are necessary to work on a vegetable farm?
Employment opportunities for vegetable farm workers in Canada in 2023
Without any qualifications, you can work as a Vegetable Farm Worker. Some training on the job may be provided. A certificate II in agricultural or production horticulture can be helpful.