Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023 Unique Mobilier de Bureau, situated in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Quebec, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Warehouse shipper. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The candidate will be expected to work day shift hours.
Details of Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Unique Mobilier de Bureau|
|No. of vacancies||1|
|Salary||$18.00 hourly 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Job Requirements for Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak French fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilograms (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must have the ability to act independently.
- The applicant must be organized.
Work setting for Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be required to work in a warehouse.
Benefits of Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023
- The selected candidate will receive health insurance and long-term benefits.
- The successful individual will receive a Dental plan, Disability benefits, and a Health care plan under Health Benefits.
- Life insurance will be provided to the selected candidate under Long-Term Benefits.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Inventory control software and MS Outlook.
Additional information for Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
How to Apply for Warehouse Shipper Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1365 rue Marie-Victorin suite 4-5
Between 08:00 AM and 02:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Is warehouse work a viable profession?
Warehouse labor is expected to be one of the most in-demand vocations for the foreseeable future. It pays highly, particularly for entry-level and unskilled employees, and employment prospects are abundant.
Are warehouse workers in demand?
66% of warehouses and distribution hubs anticipate hiring temporary workers within the next year. Nevertheless, demand for temporary labor is on the rise, with 54% of light industrial enterprises reporting that they employ more temporary workers now than before COVID.
Is it simple to obtain a warehouse job?
Warehouse jobs are among the simplest available. A bachelor’s degree is not required for employment as an entry-level warehouse associate. In many warehouses, a high school diploma is not even required!