Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada 2023 1331294 B.C. LTD., located at 32080 Marshall Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 1A1, is seeking self-motivated applicants with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of Bookkeeper. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. Flexible Work Hours are required of the candidate.
- Name of Employer: 1331294 B.C. LTD.
- Position: Bookkeeper; vacancy count: 1
- Hourly wage of $25.50 for 40 hours per week
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- 32080 Marshall Rd, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 1A1
- The candidate will be responsible for calculating and preparing payroll checks.
- The candidate must calculate depreciation and fixed assets.
- The candidate must keep financial records and construct, maintain, and balance several accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping techniques.
- The candidate would be expected to maintain accurate general ledgers and financial accounts.
- The candidate must maintain a journal.
- Further statistical, financial, and accounting reports must be generated by the candidate.
- The applicant must complete tax returns.
- The candidate must develop a sample trial balance.
- Account reconciliation will be requested of the candidate.
Requirements of Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of relevant experience.
Benefits of Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is bookkeeper in demand in Canada?
In all eleven provinces and territories of Canada, accounting technicians and bookkeepers are in high demand, and as a highly skilled professional, you can expect to make between $64700 and $104500 each year.
Will accountants be required in the future?
Compiling revenue, payroll, costs, and journals will make bookkeepers indispensable in the foreseeable future. The only thing that will genuinely change is that bookkeepers will no longer be required to undertake as much mundane work due to the cloud’s process optimization.